• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A380 in Delta Colors in the Future?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At UAL we have A380 pay rates reminiscent of the good old days. Significantly higher then any other Widebody. We were told the company wanted it this way so DAL would be hosed on crew costs if they ever got the 380. That's Smisek's twisted logic anyways.

The highest system pay rate determines ALPA leadership pay... Hence stupid high A380 pay rates on our contract.

Answering that tool bag Mercyful with facts is like handing the remote to my dog and telling him to find the ball game on. He'll probably just goto his corner and lick his ball$

If I could lick my own balls I sure know I would! In the corner, on the floor, on the bed...wherever the time and inclination struck me!

The A380 may not be on Delta's list but these are;
You have been pretty clear in saying that the A350 and 787 are "not for us." Any thoughts?

The A350-900 XWB and the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner are for us. The 777 is on the list along with the A330neo that Airbus will announce.

Is the 777X on the list?

No, the 777X is not on the list. However, the A330neo with the new engine option is on the list.

When will Delta announce a wide body order?

It will be sometime before the end of the year. They are going through the analysis now. There are many teams of people that are pouring through the data to make sure that we understand all of the operation assumptions of the airplane.

http://airchive.com/blog/2014/06/26...n-interview-with-deltas-ceo-richard-anderson/

It will be the NEO. God help us if we ever invest in anything cutting edge or new. (Sarcasm included)

Latest resources

Back