• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A380 in Delta Colors in the Future?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At UAL we have A380 pay rates reminiscent of the good old days. Significantly higher then any other Widebody. We were told the company wanted it this way so DAL would be hosed on crew costs if they ever got the 380. That's Smisek's twisted logic anyways.

Think ALPA president pay structure. Our 380 pay rate should do nothing but pi$$ you off.

If DL were ever to get A380s, I bet they would be high capacity versions with 800+ seats, and maybe they would be put on LAX to SEA and PDX routes, along with a few daily SEA to ANC flights......all at $69 each way....

Nimitz,

I thought the A380 rates at UAL were put there to pump up ALPA officer rates?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nah, ATL-MCO 10 times a day;)

This is all you got? Some weak sh*t right here...Get back to me when you can muster up a good insult like an adult, instead of pulling something equal to a 5th grade level...
Why go above your grade level? Or is it 6th grade now that summer is here?

Why go above your grade level? Or is it 6th grade now that summer is here?

This the best you got as well? Well, you do have sponge bob as your avatar so I guess that explains what I am dealing with here...

Get back to your pouch of Capri Sun and Disney Channel....

This the best you got as well? Well, you do have sponge bob as your avatar so I guess that explains what I am dealing with here...

Get back to your pouch of Capri Sun and Disney Channel....
Seriously? That's the best you got? You seem to know the routines of a 5th grader. Perhaps you're due for a diaper change as well?

Earlier this month, Delta ordered 15 Airbus A321 narrowbody jets in a deal valued at $1.65 billion at list prices...

The 321 lists for over 100mil a pop?

Seriously? That's the best you got? You seem to know the routines of a 5th grader. Perhaps you're due for a diaper change as well?

You are not worthy of the best Ive got....Why would I waste it on a worthless turd like yourself?

This site has become such a train wreck.

Latest resources

Back