• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A380 Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Gossip here as I would find it irresponsible to include any private information from the company in this forum (I have stated that over and over on my previous posts but you are not able to understand that) Your "FACTS" I could get from the Airbus website, nothing to really wow anyone there.

My information comes from company published resources and my personal experience with changes to my roster as a result of the 380 being "UNABLE TO PERFORM" No cockpit conversations with other pilots from "other fleets" or cabin crew or anyone else but I did talk to a couple of 380 pilots, never talked to 380 cabin crew.

Again, you found it necessary to reply to what I was saying from my first post by calling me names and I am not the only one you did that to on this thread so it seems that as long as people don't agree with you, putting them down is your best response. Have a nice day!

uba757

Gentalmen and Ladies... TONE IT DOWN.. stop with the sexual, slurs and creative swearing.. these are all violations of the Term of Service you all agreed to as members.. time off or terminations will commence if it continues..

Mod.. clr4

Latest resources

Back