• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A quick note to Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey nopilot...I left my shorts on your front porch in case you get hungry.

I have flown several different airlines. I don't care how successful SWA is, they are mostly HYPE with the gimics and BS!! I have flown SWA to several of their cities to see what the LUV is all about. LUV is mainly a catchy little slogan that the airline uses to lure people to the airline. SWA talks about how much their employees LUV their jobs, but observing the Customer service reps at the ticket counters to the gate agents, you'd be suprised to see many unhappy faces.

Did your Mom let them know it was your first time flying alone? We have a fabulous Unaccompanied Minor program, check it out next time.

"Did your Mom let them know it was your first time flying alone? We have a fabulous Unaccompanied Minor program, check it out next time."

Now THAT was a good one. You're killin' me...

Any other intelligent life forms on this forum other than me? From some of the comments I have read on this web site, some of you need a good dose of brains or intelligence to make any sense.

I flew on SWA the other day and it sucked!! Late flight, pissed of FAs that were ugly too!

I don't see any difference between SWA and other airlines. The only difference is that all employees there and any future wanna be employees are all drinking from the same kool aid.

Good company...yes...... But, I recommend all of you print these messages and look at them in 10,15,25 years....see what SWA is doing and how it compares.

No kidding...the bar is so low now that we look great vs. the legacies. "Wow...we even got a free sodapop!!"

Considering we haul around the ghetto dwellers of the nation, they're not tough to please.

Gone are the days of lounges in the upstairs of 747s, attractive FAs, good (any) food, etc...but you punchdrinkers are the perfect dumbployees!!

I have flown several different airlines. I don't care how successful SWA is, they are mostly HYPE with the gimics and BS!!.

Yep, all Hype with gimics. Are you talking about our peanuts?

Bah, ha, ha.....

Kid, go back to playing warcraft on the net, or did you get your ass kicked there too?

SFR;1143323. Good company...yes...... But said:
Bah, ha, ha, ha....

But, I recommend all of you print these messages and look at them in 10,15,25 years....see what SWA is doing and how it compares.

In 25 years, there will be only SWA left. They will be "Phlying to Pheonix Phaster". "Get onboard to Ohare". "Hop on down to Houston". "Elbow room to El Paso".

They will run all other airlines out of business. There will be the Fractionals for the rich, and Greyhound....I mean SWA for the rest of us.

.....I have to go get in line. I have a "B" boarding pass, and I dont want to be stuck with a middle seat. Later.

Latest resources

Back