• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A pilots best advocate is Michael Moore

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Simplistic thinking of MM is what you are endorsing. There is no theme of unbiased critical thinking in his propaganda. But he hates the USA!

Talk about simplistic! You think I'm endorsing simplistic thinking, yet you're actually demonstrating it.

I'm sure he loves the USA just as much, if not more than you do. That would be a presumption on my part. However, it's very plausible.

And shutting down of dissent is what you are advocating politically.

Show me exactly where I advocate shutting down dissent. And please, no stupid one-liner pseudo patriotic answers this time. Be specific with quotes.

Thanks for deigning to still allow someone like me who flies for the Navy reserve and a major carrier to remain employed.

I'm for any pilot, hell, anyone to remain employed. Be it military, civilian, major, regional, lab specimen hauler whatever, you're no more entitled to your employment as anyone else or what your seniority will hold. That said, just fly the plane.

BTW; Have you seen the new Moore film?

Talk about simplistic! You think I'm endorsing simplistic thinking, yet you're actually demonstrating it.

I'm sure he loves the USA just as much, if not more than you do. That would be a presumption on my part. However, it's very plausible.

Show me exactly where I advocate shutting down dissent. And please, no stupid one-liner pseudo patriotic answers this time. Be specific with quotes.

I'm for any pilot, hell, anyone to remain employed. Be it military, civilian, major, regional, lab specimen hauler whatever, you're no more entitled to your employment as anyone else or what your seniority will hold. That said, just fly the plane.

BTW; Have you seen the new Moore film?

No I haven't seen the movie, touche.

But I have seen other MM films. I doubt that his technique has changed. He edits clips, says snarky things, draws foregone conclusions. Basically the Daily Show. He has been exposed before for his fiction.

He may have points to make. Any topic can be picked apart with the right editing.

Yet my point is that he has no responsibilities. And like the President is finding out, it is way easier to be on the outside criticizing than to actually have to make decisions based upon the facts at hand......... and stand up to their consequences.

MM is not an uber-critical thinker, he is a movie salesman. Up until this current film, he has sold well.............. CAPITALISM has been very good to him!

The more money you make the votes you get? Did I read this right? Because the ruling elite in this country don't have enough power already?

You guys belong back in feudal Europe.

Enough said.

So you listen to a lot of Rush Limbaugh and Fox news? Enough to have an informed opinion? Or are you just following your liberal marching orders?

I at least know what a fraud MM has been proven to be. He has lost all credibility with his past mockumentaries.

Your simplistic logic and inability to engage in discussion ie: the obtuse "enough said", is telling.

And the White House is engaging in shutting down dissenting opinion. Your advocacy of their theme puts you in that same camp.

The more money you make the votes you get? Did I read this right? Because the ruling elite in this country don't have enough power already?

You guys belong back in feudal Europe.

You mean the elites that have voted for democrat control of congress and the executive since 2006? Yeah, I do agree that there are more democrats in congress who are wealthy than republicans though.

George Orwell: "All Pigs are equal but some are more equal than others" - Animal Farm....... the core of current liberal ideology.

So you listen to a lot of Rush Limbaugh and Fox news? Enough to have an informed opinion?

Yes.

Your simplistic logic and inability to engage in discussion ie: the obtuse "enough said", is telling.

Judging a book by its cover....talk about simplistic. Pot, meet kettle. Talk about "telling"

Remember this question? the one you dodged? I think you're just mindlessly regurgitating what you've been told by your heroes.

And the White House is engaging in shutting down dissenting opinion. Your advocacy of their theme puts you in that same camp.

Please explain exactly how the WH is engaging in shutting down dissenting opinion. I fully expect you to dodge that one too. I understand that it can be difficult to answer the "why's" if you haven't formulated the opinion yourself. Do you see how that gets you in trouble?

You honestly think the billions poured into the elections in our representative democracy don't help Wall Street?

You think we'd have done better, as an industry, after 9/11 if Goldman Sachs owned an airline?

Funny you guys should mention Reagan. He's where the Wall Street / White House nexus began - Don Regan, ex head of Merrill Lynch, was Reagan's chief of staff. He got his billions, as did all the rest up to old Hank Paulson.....

Yes.

Judging a book by its cover....talk about simplistic. Pot, meet kettle. Talk about "telling"

Remember this question? the one you dodged? I think you're just mindlessly regurgitating what you've been told by your heroes.

Please explain exactly how the WH is engaging in shutting down dissenting opinion. I fully expect you to dodge that one too. I understand that it can be difficult to answer the "why's" if you haven't formulated the opinion yourself. Do you see how that gets you in trouble?

So you're like the majority of news watchers, and radio listeners, they watch FOX news and listen to Rush Limbaugh. If you don't follow enough media to see where opposing these people/networks are a boiler place democrat/liberal talking point, how can you claim to be informed? When the President is scared to be interviewed by Chris freaking Wallace?! When you use terms like FOX news as adjectives, you label yourself as simple minded and thoughtless.

The President just spent his weekend address attacking insurance companies.

I know that you feel that every media outlet should support your bias, so does the White House. That's why they refuse interviews with FOX.

Where have you refuted the fictional works of MM? Yet you reference him in some sort of credible way.

You: Are too
Me: Are NOT
Me: Am not
effing pointless.

When the President is scared to be interviewed by Chris freaking Wallace?!

Straw-man argument.

When you use terms like FOX news as adjectives, you label yourself as simple minded and thoughtless.

Please Quote exactly when I used Fox as an adjective? Do you even know the definition of adjective? I won't hold my breath

The President just spent his weekend address attacking insurance companies.

I know that you feel that every media outlet should support your bias, so does the White House. That's why they refuse interviews with FOX.

Where have you refuted the fictional works of MM? Yet you reference him in some sort of credible way.

When are you going to point out what you see as fiction? Again, not just general views, but specifics? I know, probably more than you can handle.

Me: Are NOT
effing pointless.

Well, no. It's more like;
Me: Specific question
You: Irrelevant parroted drivel
Me: Specific question
You: Irrelevant parroted drivel