Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Burt Reynolds

El Bandido
Mesa Air Group would like to announce new Pilot minimums of 500 hours of total time and 100 hours of multi-engine time. Mesa remains committed to our current hiring standards and looks forward to hearing from pilots who meet, come close or exceed the new minimums.

Mesa Air Group is planning on hiring approximately 600 pilots in 2007 into all equipment, CRJ, ERJ-145, DHC-8 and Beech 1900 . Pilots interested in seeking an interview should complete in full and publish their application on-line at www.airlineapps.com
. If you have any questions please email [email protected].
Sincerely,
Pilot Recruiting
Mesa Airlines

This is about par with most other regionals. 400-600TT and 100ME seem avg for mins these days.

"looks forward to hearing from pilots who meet, come close or exceed the new minimums."

This means our minimums are 300, but 500 would be sweet!

I got an e-mail from Mesa AND American Eagle today. I never applied to either, and dont know how they got my e-mail address. Either they paid off airlineapps.com for info or went to aviation colleges to buy e-mails of pilots......

um not sure who is the d-azz who started this thread but over half of mesa fo's get hired with about 225 total time and 25 multi from the mapd program. before i quit there i had a new hire class of 27 and 19 of them had just recieved there multi commercial..

end of thread

Wow, 100 multi, that's actually higher than a few places.

I got an e-mail from Mesa AND American Eagle today. I never applied to either, and dont know how they got my e-mail address. Either they paid off airlineapps.com for info or went to aviation colleges to buy e-mails of pilots......

Both emails were sent from the airlineapps website, to anyone who has not removed themselves from the mass email list... there are directions at the bottom of each email on how to have yourself removed. Delta, Comair, Colgan, etc. could all do the same thing.

So since they are so desperate, do you think I could just tell them what plane and domicile i want?

That's the only way Mesa could get me to even interview.

Somehow, those ******************************bags got my email address and let me know of their "good news"

My response:

Dear Mesa:

No thanks, I don't much care for bottom-feeding whores.

Sincerely,

P-Dawg_QX

Latest resources

Back