• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A new commercial pilot joins the ranks.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations, Now its time to prep for the fun time building part of the Journey

NW_Pilot said:
Congratulations, Now its time to prep for the fun time building part of the Journey
I did all my bird chasing before I became a pilot, but it's not too late for you. Chase some birds. And for gawd's sake, don't listen to that 752 guy but part of the time. :laugh:

NW_Pilot said:
Well, to me, I did the time building moving towards the 250 hours. I'd like to think the flight instruction will be more than just time building.

gkrangers said:
Yay for me, even further toward my goal of getting myself into a disaster of a career! :p

CMEL passed.

Congrats. However you're not a commercial pilot until you receive compensation for flying. You're commercially certificated. Same as if you graduated from law school but haven't passed the bar exam.

inline said:
Congrats. However you're not a commercial pilot until you receive compensation for flying. You're commercially certificated. Same as if you graduated from law school but haven't passed the bar exam.

Geez, nothing like pissing on someones parade.

inline said:

:laugh: Yeah right. You're not a commercial pilot until you tow banners or give flight instruction. Geeze c'mon!!
Don't listen to him. You are a commercial pilot!

Is the holder of a PPL not a private pilot until he owns his own private plane?
Is a sport pilot not a sport pilot unless he competes?
Is an ATP only an ATP if he flies for an airline?

mcjohn said:
:laugh: Yeah right. You're not a commercial pilot until you tow banners or give flight instruction. Geeze c'mon!!
Don't listen to him. You are a commercial pilot!

Is the holder of a PPL not a private pilot until he owns his own private plane?
Is a sport pilot not a sport pilot unless he competes?
Is an ATP only an ATP if he flies for an airline?

He's a commercial pilot......an unemployed commercial pilot.

That's how I look at my status anyway...

Congrats GK!

-mini

PS
I think the BE95 is the Travelair

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back