Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Minimum Fuel Scenario..what would You do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about putting down the life section of the USAToday when you are enroute to an IFR destination and check your alternate weather, along with a few others closer to the destination? If you don't have enough gas, land and get some gas.

I think I saw this same scenario on Jay Jay the Jet Plane , and that's how he handled it. Of course, his profane yelling at the dispatcher was edited out.

How about putting down the life section of the USAToday when you are enroute to an IFR destination and check your alternate weather, along with a few others closer to the destination? If you don't have enough gas, land and get some gas.

I think I saw this same scenario on Jay Jay the Jet Plane , and that's how he handled it. Of course, his profane yelling at the dispatcher was edited out.

There was no editing done. Jay Jay is always very nice to his Dispatchers. (sarcasm)

Hmmm... I dunno. How far into the crossword am I? I mean lets get out priorities staight here!

Priceless!!!

Latest resources

Back