A Merry And SAFE Floptions Christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SilverSurfer

I have a lot at stake this season and I will always error on the side safety. I need to make absolutely sure that my aircraft is 100% fit for flight, that I am rested and healthy showing no signs of fatigue or diminished health, that I follow all check list to the letter. I will adhere to FAR's to the letter and not allow anyone to persuade me to operate outside of the black and white of the regs. During the holiday season everything gets so rushed, I won't allow myself to be hurried or pressured into cutting corners, I will slow down and think carefully about every aspect of what I'm doing and how it could effect my carrier.

These simple holiday principals should ensure the safest and happiest holiday season for my passengers, the company, and me.

Last edited:
Safety first

I always act as you describe above and will continue to do so over the coming holiday. Do not be rushed. Take your time, be thorough. I want to wish everybody a Merry safe Christmas!!!!

Don't forget the secret sickout date either

It's a good thing we didn't accomplish that work action thingy back in November. You guys did a great job of throwing them off track of the real date 1/1/08. You know 1108 day. Keep up the good work my friends. I look forward to the day we can officially end this oppression or the company whichever comes first. Fly safe. There is life beyond floptions.

here we go again....

It's a good thing we didn't accomplish that work action thingy back in November. You guys did a great job of throwing them off track of the real date 1/1/08. You know 1108 day. Keep up the good work my friends. I look forward to the day we can officially end this oppression or the company whichever comes first. Fly safe. There is life beyond floptions.

Hey d!ck, why end the company? Is it because you and your lazy union-oids are so selfish and immature that you would (and I'm going to use your favorite phrase) bite, even sever the hand that feeds?! Don't you yet relize that far more people work for this company that want to than you and your self-destructive babies? Come on, just get out and let the people that count on Flight Options continue to have a stable income by contributing to the company that work for. And go ahead with your normal "you're a managment troll, go back in your hole" reply, just remember that I'm niether. Just because I'm anti lazy-folks, doesn't mean I am in managment.

And any dummy can see through the first post on this thread that this is a "fold your arms, hold your breath and pout" manuver, just because you don't get what you greedy, *the world owes me* people want. Fly "safe"? No airplane is 100% fit for flight...ever. That's why there are almost two of everything onboard, and they all seem to fly just fine because there are a lot of great pilots out there, and many at F.O.

Nice job keeping the 1-1-08 date a secret, I won't tell anyone...

Hey d!ck, why end the company? Is it because you and your lazy union-oids are so selfish and immature that you would (and I'm going to use your favorite phrase) bite, even sever the hand that feeds?! Don't you yet relize that far more people work for this company that want to than you and your self-destructive babies? Come on, just get out and let the people that count on Flight Options continue to have a stable income by contributing to the company that work for. And go ahead with your normal "you're a managment troll, go back in your hole" reply, just remember that I'm niether. Just because I'm anti lazy-folks, doesn't mean I am in managment.

And any dummy can see through the first post on this thread that this is a "fold your arms, hold your breath and pout" manuver, just because you don't get what you greedy, *the world owes me* people want. Fly "safe"? No airplane is 100% fit for flight...ever. That's why there are almost two of everything onboard, and they all seem to fly just fine because there are a lot of great pilots out there, and many at F.O.

Wow you sound like one of our past or present PM's

Hey Skanza - the world doesn't owe me. The FLOPS mismanagement team and our owners DO. They are the ones that have been reaping benefits at the expense of me and mine. Merry Christmas.

(for the record - I TOO would rather see this contract negotiation end in the shut down of the company than for it to continue operating as poorly as it does.)

Actually, you ARE lazy, not to mention a chickenshirt. Also, you have been told time and again; If FLOPS shuts the doors, it won't be the pilot's fault, it would be due to inept management. It is IGNORANT to believe otherwise.

Take a friggin stand you spineless amoeba!

Fly safely, ESPECIALLY during peak travel. I say especially ONLY because it is a more hectic time and management tends to go into full time dipshirt mode.

OK, hey you $hit for brains coward, no one is out to end the company. We are out to force an incompetent management that has taken pleasure in gutting our jobs into a contract that will get back all that they have taken and much more. Just because you are willing to accept substandard pay, schedule, and working conditions doesn't mean that anyone else does. In fact, in case you haven't checked lately you are in the small and shrinking minority of gutless wonders that are still unwilling to fight back. Most of us have come to understand what kind of management that runs this company and that we are faced with. We no longer are going to blindly sit and watch as management destroys what's left of this job. We have decided to standup and take a stand for our selves and even $hitbag coward morons like you. You call it greed, we call it industry standard. You call it greed, we call it just compensation. You call it greed, we call it looking out for ours selves and our families.

One of these days when we are successful at a contract even a POS like you that was unwilling to stand with us and fight will reap the rewards. The price you will pay is after the contract when the SCAB's like you become known, you will be outcast from the rest of the pilots that stood together and fought together to take back control of our jobs.

So go ahead and be the coward bitch you obviously are and whine about what the real pilots at this company are doing to fight back. You and the rest of the SCAB, a$$ wipe, management butt monkeys keep on flying illegal jets, keep flying over duty regs, keep cutting corners and operating unsafely, you keep operating in the substandard unprofessional manner that management expects you too and you always have. The rest of us are going to drag this company, you included, kicking and screaming if necessary, out from the bottom of the $hitbucket that our current management has worked so hard to put us in.

Please excuse any misspelled words, this was typed on my PDA, I couldn't wait to respond to the pu$$y.

And Merry Christmas to you.

Latest resources

Back