• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A little positive news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Netjetwife do you have a tramp stamp you can show us?

Is that a tattoo? Sorry, that's not my style. I've opted out on those, but I would opt-in on the furlough mitigation package. That's definitely worth doing.

Is that a tattoo? Sorry, that's not my style. I've opted out on those, but I would opt-in on the furlough mitigation package. That's definitely worth doing.

Just out of curiousity, is your husband opting out and taking the package?

Because he was paying close attention to the financial situation at NJA, my husband dropped from the 18 day to the 7&7 schedule this past bid period. We talked it over early on and he will remain opted-in, taking time off in lieu of OT, holiday pay, extended days, etc. Those NJ pilots who know my husband (or of the work he does for NJASAP) are aware that my family has been fully supportive of the mitigation package since its inception. Personally, I can't imagine a NJ employee not seeing the necessity (and self-preservation aspect) of doing their part to cut man-hours during this economic meltdown.

Fast, if you were referring to one of the LOAs, those don't apply to our situation. My husband is in the middle of the pack; additionally, he has committed himself to serving the pilotgroup. Your question was fair. I hope this satisfies your curiosity...:) NJW

Positive news?

My TV died, and it's been peaceful and all well in the world as far as I know?

If I ignore it, it doesn't exist, right?

Latest resources

Back