A job for beautiful people only on VLJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nasty Woman

You guys should do a Google search for the most butt ugly nasty hag that you've ever seen and submit it through their site.

HA HA

Boondock Saint said:
Who the hell needs a FA in a VLJ? What the hell are they gonna do? Not like they can walk upfront to the galley or something and leave you alone...they are gonna be in your face for your entire flight attractive or not.

Interesting.

Hell, I love the idea. Close quarters means it'd be easy to cop a cheap feel. :D

Still searching the Bangbus site.................for jobs..........

CapnVegetto said:
Hell, I love the idea. Close quarters means it'd be easy to cop a cheap feel. :D
The only thing I don't like about your post is that I did not think of it 1st. D A M NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT!!!

They are going to need some real knockouts to get the customers eyes off the abomination that is the Adams 700. I hat to break the news to them, but customers want a jet that looks like a jet, and that thing does not look like a jet.

FlyFlyFly said:
They are going to need some real knockouts to get the customers eyes off the abomination that is the Adams 700. I hat to break the news to them, but customers want a jet that looks like a jet, and that thing does not look like a jet.

Doesn't mean it can't fly like a jet...

Latest resources

Back