• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

a few Eagle ?'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there are roughly 325 flowbies on property according to the last ALPA conf call. these 325 all leave still only moves the numbers to the mid 1800's.

now those 7-8 yr fo's will never leave. attrition right now is those on probation leaving. i am not seeing a lot of eagle rights CA's leaving.

Total hours in 90 days

Are they still looking for pilot's that have so many hours in 90 Ect? Or will they interview if you are current and have alot more then the total time they are lookings for? I have 1980TT and 170ME but have not been flying all that much and the last couple of years. I am IFR current and been flying a sim and airplane on my own to keep proficient. I am also current CFI CFII and MEI.
Thanks
Dr

Are they still looking for pilot's that have so many hours in 90 Ect? Or will they interview if you are current and have alot more then the total time they are lookings for? I have 1980TT and 170ME but have not been flying all that much and the last couple of years. I am IFR current and been flying a sim and airplane on my own to keep proficient. I am also current CFI CFII and MEI.
Thanks
Dr

They will hire you in a heartbeat with your time if you can fog the mirror. The mim is much lower now.

Funny...fortunately I am already employed...just looking to get into something else

They will hire you in a heartbeat with your time if you can fog the mirror. The mim is much lower now.

I applied with 2100TT + 1400 Fe time. 600ME, 60 Turbojet. ATP with B737 type rating. I was furloughed at the time of application, but was current. They sent me an email saying that I needed "a current flying job" to apply. Go figure.

Fortunately I am already employed. Got my ATR 42/72 SIC type couple of weeks ago.

I applied with 2100TT + 1400 Fe time. 600ME, 60 Turbojet. ATP with B737 type rating. I was furloughed at the time of application, but was current. They sent me an email saying that I needed "a current flying job" to apply. Go figure.

Fortunately I am already employed. Got my ATR 42/72 SIC type couple of weeks ago.

So u applied before they lower the mins a few days ago?

there are roughly 325 flowbies on property according to the last ALPA conf call. these 325 all leave still only moves the numbers to the mid 1800's.

There are a LOT of current FO's that will not put in for a CA upgrade the moment they can hold it. If you live in ORD and their are 20 SAAB CA spots open in DFW or LAX, guaranteed the spots will go to a lot of more junior people. I for one, would not bid CA when my number could hold it unless I could keep my base and QOL.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back