Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vinny

Once upon a time,

A Flexjet pilot posted the following, in response to a thread on Ye Olde yammer in which Sentient Jet was being discussed. "What does this have to do with Flexjet?" Nothing more, nothing less.

Shortly after posting this one sentence, the pilot received a terse email from one of Farquaad's henchmen, VP of HR Bob S., which stated that he had insulted several members of the company's senior management with his thoughtless post.

The pilot followed up with a phone call to Bob, during which it was explained that, if he knew what was good for him, he would write apology letters to five members of senior management including Farquaad. Needless to say the pilot felt compelled to comply.

The End

I wonder if this is why Farquaad hopes to "reestablish a direct relationship" with the pilots a Flight Options? Is it because he wants to "reestablish" his ability to bully and threaten them with impunity over petty perceived slights?

Farquaad hopes to "reestablish a direct relationship" with the pilots??? You have got to be kidding me. With the incestuous relationships in the office in CGF, I'll pass. This is business and I don't want a personal relationship with a culture of... whatever you want to call it. I am not the kind to take it in the shorts and that's my personal preference!

Latest resources

Back