Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Day in the Life of a MKE Skywest Pilot....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pot meet kettle.

You contribute more crap here than most. Get over yourself Jr.!!!!!

There is nothing to contribute to were talking on the regional forum. This is basically a place to screw around on your free time.

Hahahahaha, why don't you complain about the low credit per day too, because you are only doing a bunch of MKE-MSN, MKE-GRR, MKE-GRB. I'd take those 8 legs per day, 4 credit hour Skyway days back in a heartbeat.

Huh? I thought Skw Midwest CRJs were gone??
There ya go again, thinking, shoulda thought before you signed on with the local chiteaters operation, guard your septic tank Gheyjhetters are in the hood, and they are hungry!
PBR

There is nothing to contribute to were talking on the regional forum. This is basically a place to screw around on your free time.
While waiting to do your paper route! Paper boy, that's rich, Ghey jets need another fluffer for their crew lounge(airport bathroom).
PBR

Why do you guys insist on putting stuff like this on public forums? Just a month or so ago someone put up a company issued memo...C'mon.

I know first hand that there are a lot of pilots in ORD that are salivating over more flying. Why don't you do something constructive and call SAPA or at least post on the SAPA forum.

Latest resources

Back