A-380 question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

thesource

I did a search and did not find an answer, but may have missed it so excuse me if it has already been discussed.

But, I heard that an A-380 was destroyed in France under suspicious circumstances a while ago and that the country of the people involved payed someone off to keep it quiet. Anyone have any info about this.
The story I heard was very interesting.

I did a search and did not find an answer, but may have missed it so excuse me if it has already been discussed.

But, I heard that an A-380 was destroyed in France under suspicious circumstances a while ago and that the country of the people involved payed someone off to keep it quiet. Anyone have any info about this.
The story I heard was very interesting.

Not true. All the 380 aiframes are accounted for. That story confused the 340 accident that got away on the run-up pad. Just as sad though. That was a total loss.

Imagine if it had been a 380. Wow!

This is the 1st I have herd of this.... that sucks for the plane, just my two cents for a second....
They added full power to that thing when it was empty and were hoping for what to happen?

I can see why they wanted to cover that up, that could be an off with your head in the middle east!

Oops. Already posted.

Latest resources

Back