• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well Iv never heard of the FAA having a fence but that doesn't mean some local decisions haven't been made. And an other reason to move the FAA side of things to MSP or wherever DAL can have a better handle on ops. One thing for sure they will not have a airplane sitting on the the ground for very long waiting on anything.

I don't think anyone's self worth should be tied to the job. With that said, it seems unavoidable sometimes. There is a ringing of truth to what you say, but it's possible to "not give a damn" about the passengers, move onto the next airline and do great, and never hurt any of your self respect.

It does sound like that's the only thing that is keeping you going, and that's commendable, but there's more to life than how you treat the passengers that you are paid a concessionary rate to fly around after a purposeful bankruptcy filing.

I'm not saying it's open season on passengers, and no one should take out their stress at work on the passengers, but I don't go out of my way to be attentive to the passengers because it is tied to any self worth. I do like doing the "one nice thing a day" for a passenger, although last night it turned into a series of about a dozen nice things, but it keeps my mind off the commute.

Careful as the biggest risk is negativity. Not that you guys don't have a reason to be negative but seems to overtake personalities and will come out in meet and greets and interviews. I have noticed some guys that I have read over time here and thought to be reasonable heads up folk are starting to drift a bit. Don't let your personalities change .

Correct me if I am wrong but there is only one certificate right now. MALA was surrendered a while back so new planes would have to go on the 9E certificate.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is only one certificate right now. MALA was surrendered a while back so new planes would have to go on the 9E certificate.

You've got it. Fenced side doesn't have a cert is another good way of thinking of it. We had a Colgan we renamed Mesaba but there are no airplanes on that cert.

God you don't think we'd put the -900's on the Colgan cert do you? I suppose we'd rename it first.

Careful as the biggest risk is negativity. Not that you guys don't have a reason to be negative but seems to overtake personalities and will come out in meet and greets and interviews. I have noticed some guys that I have read over time here and thought to be reasonable heads up folk are starting to drift a bit. Don't let your personalities change .

Oh from the guys/gals I've seen get hired so far, merit and attitude don't seem to matter that much. By the time it does, it'll go to Check Airmen, CA's with 1000's of PIC, then the lowly slobs like us with only 1200tpic.

Anyway, attitudes will change for the better when there's something to be happy about (work related). Meanwhile, I'm drinking beer, roasting oysters, and enjoying the days off.

Oh from the guys/gals I've seen get hired so far, merit and attitude don't seem to matter that much. By the time it does, it'll go to Check Airmen, CA's with 1000's of PIC, then the lowly slobs like us with only 1200tpic.

Anyway, attitudes will change for the better when there's something to be happy about (work related). Meanwhile, I'm drinking beer, roasting oysters, and enjoying the days off.

Super arrogant rose is finishing up his degree for his dream shot at the flow. Lol just by looking at him it's a automatic purge! He has more pic time than Yeager and with that type of moronic Attitude who knows if he can sneak in the cracks.

Super arrogant rose is finishing up his degree for his dream shot at the flow. Lol just by looking at him it's a automatic purge! He has more pic time than Yeager and with that type of moronic Attitude who knows if he can sneak in the cracks.

I'll be the first to admit I ignore most of your posts but is this directed at me? If so the flow is over with, I finished the degree almost a decade ago, how much time does Yeager have PIC, if there was a flow I wouldn't have to sneak in the cracks (attitude aside) but my shrug and ignore it attitude got me hired a few times and it'll work again. Besides, by 2019 I don't think anyone's going to be real picky anymore.

I'll be the first to admit I ignore most of your posts but is this directed at me? If so the flow is over with, I finished the degree almost a decade ago, how much time does Yeager have PIC, if there was a flow I wouldn't have to sneak in the cracks (attitude aside) but my shrug and ignore it attitude got me hired a few times and it'll work again. Besides, by 2019 I don't think anyone's going to be real picky anymore.

No this is not directed to you. Super capt. Arrogant rose the Mighty Mouse of aviation. One of the highest no fly list in dtw. I don't know how this guy can still hear from his ears ringing. I hear his name come out of fo's all the time. Lately he's been under the rock simply because he's flying the heavy 900. I know a lot of people are going to get upset if he moves on. You cant miss him he's always in the smoke pit with a egg head feature. He reads 2 hrs a day of aviation material but NOW getting his degree done.

No this is not directed to you. Super capt. Arrogant rose the Mighty Mouse of aviation. One of the highest no fly list in dtw. I don't know how this guy can still hear from his ears ringing. I hear his name come out of fo's all the time. Lately he's been under the rock simply because he's flying the heavy 900. I know a lot of people are going to get upset if he moves on. You cant miss him he's always in the smoke pit with a egg head feature. He reads 2 hrs a day of aviation material but NOW getting his degree done.

Lol. Roger that. Someday I oughta introduce you to some of the clowns on the fenced side, real peaces of work. Sadly they always move up and everyone just scratches their heads.

LMAO! That was funny! I just can't picture that guy ever being a FO again. It'd be like dividing 1 by 0. Error, does not compute.

Latest resources

Back