• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just stated I get paid well to fly the World. Most people can figure that out by going to APC and seeing the pay rates. If they want to do the same, they can apply and try to get an interview, but the guys I mentioned in my last post don't have a chance. They really don't. I don't give exact figures, but if you fly for a well paying airline, you have a good chance to do well, especially with seniority.

And I don't mind hearing guys in NRT at the "Green awning" brag about their toys, primarily because most of those guys are older Whale pilots that will be leaving soon, giving the rest of us room to move up. The KLM crews have pilots that say the same things, it's what senior 747 pilots say at any airline apparently. As far as being tacky on FI, that's the name of the game on here. I primarily give opinions and insight, but sometimes it gets out of hand, and it's fun regardless. Thanks for the advice, though.

Bye Bye---General Lee

He's not giving you a hard time for having a good job with good pay. He's politely telling you to not to act like a fool.

He's not giving you a hard time for having a good job with good pay. He's politely telling you to not to act like a fool.

I was responding to a few complete idiots. Read prior posts and it will become abundantly clear. I appreciate advice, but I think he didn't read the previous posts either.

Bye Bye---General Lee

seems you 9e girls would be happy just to have enough scratch to pay your rent for another month. Mommy must of paid your internet bill this month.

seems you 9e girls would be happy just to have enough scratch to pay your rent for another month. Mommy must of paid your internet bill this month.

Their bribery checks were sent out today. Most got $6k, some of the most senior got about $25k. All for a yes vote.

Name change

Recently heard rumors of a 9e name change coming in the near future. Anyone heard anything? Also I'm guessing when the first NEW 900 comes on property they will be trying to figure out a name to put on the front of it; example: "Soaring Eagle". I think it should be called "Chapter 11 Sausage".

Until the fence comes down, the first one sits on the ramp. You can't add aircraft to a "fenced" certificate.

Latest resources

Back