• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E,XJ,9L TA Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those new pay rates in your TA aren't pay raises. They're not going to help anyone, not even the pilots collecting those.
All they did was put your pay just above qualifying for food stamps, but in 5 years, you will qualify for food stamps again. So I guess that's a positive.
This is lost on someone like you. Tell me, though, before you moved on to your major, I see you have listed "CRJ" in your profile. What regional did you fly for? Please do tell, and I'll anaylze their history and tell you how YOUR regional performed and 'helped' or undercut the industry.

This is lost on someone like you. Tell me, though, before you moved on to your major, I see you have listed "CRJ" in your profile. What regional did you fly for? Please do tell, and I'll anaylze their history and tell you how YOUR regional performed and 'helped' or undercut the industry.

That's quite ok, I know the history of my former regional. We were doing very well, until those baboons named ALPA showed up. Then the airline closed it's doors.

That's quite ok, I know the history of my former regional. We were doing very well, until those baboons named ALPA showed up. Then the airline closed it's doors.

Why are you trolling this thread? You are not doing a single bit of good for yourself, any of us on here, or the profession as a whole. Complaining does nothing to fix a problem. We get it "you flew for the greatest of regionals, ALPA is the devil, and now you work for a carrier that is the greatest thing ever". You have had your ego stroked, run along now. Some of us are working to improve the profession and secure futures that cover our carriers and home lives.

Merry Christmas.

You're missing the point. I was quoting a guy that said the rates on the TA should be the baseline for the XJT/ASA JCBA going forward. NO, THEY SHOULD NOT. Why use a rate that you're currently above as a baseline?

Using XJT's pre concession rate isn't unrealistic at all. Especially with all the management talk about how much money is going to be made with the "synergies" involved.

Don't put your money in something, i.e. 50 seat rate, that will be gone in the next several years. ASA is bring something to the table that you guys would have never seen if you had not been bought. Can you say CAL scope?

Why are you trolling this thread? You are not doing a single bit of good for yourself, any of us on here, or the profession as a whole. Complaining does nothing to fix a problem. We get it "you flew for the greatest of regionals, ALPA is the devil, and now you work for a carrier that is the greatest thing ever". You have had your ego stroked, run along now. Some of us are working to improve the profession and secure futures that cover our carriers and home lives.

Merry Christmas.

+1. Get lost.

Pinnacle gets a signing bonus.
Mesaba has people Flowing to Delta (more upgrades for FO's)
Colgan...it really will be a different world.

I am not even reluctant in my yes.

So an XJ Captain not flowing to Delta...because they were scewed (another story) is getting what?

Oh yes... Nothing!

You can count me as a NO vote and I have a few months to convince everyone else I fly with and know to do the same...

I am bitter...

So an XJ Captain not flowing to Delta...because they were scewed (another story) is getting what?

Oh yes... Nothing!

You can count me as a NO vote and I have a few months to convince everyone else I fly with and know to do the same...

I am bitter...

With every action comes an equal and opposite reaction.

Don't put your money in something, i.e. 50 seat rate, that will be gone in the next several years. ASA is bring something to the table that you guys would have never seen if you had not been bought. Can you say CAL scope?

Last time I checked it was XJT who has the vast majority of the CAL RJ feed. And there wasn't anyone else bidding for it AA there was no RFP. So it's XJT who brings that to the table to Skywest. Precisely why they've been furiously trying to buy XJT for two years. Anyways, if it wasn't Skywest who buys XJT, it would have been some other regional that would have gained the same benefit Skywest is gaining now from XJT.

Lastly, I hope CALALPA is successful in defending their scope clause and or tightening it in their new contract!

Oh yes... Nothing!

I am bitter...

I respect your decision to vote no. I may even change my mind but at this time it appears that close to 2/3 of the 3000+ pilots benefit. I do have to keep telling myself we've only seen the summary.

There is language I am very interested in reading.
Merry Christmas.

Latest resources

Back