9E rocks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Detroitpilot22 said:
that was a horrible post. You make us at 9E look bad. Take your 466 hours and go back to riddle, or wherever you came from.
This is probably dumber than the original post.

Anyhow to my question, what should i study before class starts? think I should try to find some sim time first?

Hulk,

No need to study. Work on your gag reflex and we will be almost as happy to see you as we were your mom. The only thing I did not like about her was the way she insulted you and your dads "small" gene'

that was a horrible post. You make us at 9E look bad. Take your 466 hours and go back to riddle, or wherever you came from.

No you make your selves look bad when you pilots post photographs like that...

that was a textbook flaming it had all the key elements.
-the low timer
- 9e new hire
-flying the jet
-quick upgrade
- buying sim time in an rj
- what to study for indoc.

nicely done hulk you've obviosly been studying hard in the flame arts however you get an f in creativity . keep up the hard work we're anxiously waiting to vent our venom on the right flaming post.

i dont know why you people cant just help me out with a simple freaking question. i am just happy to finally be flying a jet im sorry if that makes you jealous! CRJ sim time is not cheap and I dont want to waste any more money if it is not going to be useful.

i hope i am going to be happier than all you people when i start flying the line

hulk

HulkHogan said:
i am just happy to finally be flying a jet im sorry if that makes you jealous!

Wrong. No one here is jealous of you; we all just think you're a flamebaiting idiot. Why oh why are there so many flaming trolls on this board? If, by some slight chance, you are for real, go away and grow up a bit. Quit posting stupid questions.

Latest resources

Back