9E rocks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HulkHogan

So I just go word I will be in the Sept class at 9e!!! I know some of you guys think its not so great but hey I didnt even have 1000 PIC when I interviewed and I am going to get to fly a jet! And even get a type rating doing it. Ya the pay sucks but i figure when NWA goes bankrupt we will get a new contract to fly 70+ seat jets and in 6 months I can upgrade to captain in that $$$$.

Anyhow to my question, what should i study before class starts? think I should try to find some sim time first?

thanks

the Hulk

HulkHogan said:
So I just go word I will be in the Sept class at 9e!!! I know some of you guys think its not so great but hey I didnt even have 1000 PIC when I interviewed and I am going to get to fly a jet! And even get a type rating doing it. Ya the pay sucks but i figure when NWA goes bankrupt we will get a new contract to fly 70+ seat jets and in 6 months I can upgrade to captain in that $$$$.

Anyhow to my question, what should i study before class starts? think I should try to find some sim time first?

thanks

the Hulk

Go for a drive on a freeway near you and determine your stopping distance when you drive into a light pole head-on.

just my $0.02

that was a horrible post. You make us at 9E look bad. Take your 466 hours and go back to riddle, or wherever you came from.

oh and one more thing. You wont be upgrading until you have at least 3000 hours, which for you will be 4 years from now. You are the exact reason people make fun of us you p. o. s.

Latest resources

Back