• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E needs contract for 195's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You forgot to add you would fly it for 10k a year and pay for your training.:cool:
You forgot to add the will pay for experience also, I see it, Get part 121 jet time for only $59 hour with a 500 hour block, prepaid.

It is sad that we are joking about it but someone will do it.

Just like there were 9E pilots that swore they saw CR7's in Montreal with NWAirlink paint and "operated by Pinnacle" on the side. Where did those go?

The REAL truth is that we are going to be the flying 747-8's with 76 seats on the upper deck and cargo below.

You heard it here first!

ok seriously, the first words uttered on that video..... "We are Pinnacle... flying just as high as can go"...... dude

and then there's a pilot DUDE with 3 stripes on one shoulder and 4 on the other.... wow

No way 9e ever gets a 190 either, they are all crj so if they ever did get something bigger it would be the crj 1000 of which there are 15 undisclosed orders by a us customer.

Of all the nonsense on this thread, this one made me laugh the hardest. Where in the hell did you hear there were 15 undisclosed US orders?

You need to check your sources, and then slap them across the face if they tell you that again.

No I didn't make a stupid statement. Who cares about the differences between the two?! The bottom line is that Air Canada pilots have drawn a line, and the EMBs stop with them. Meanwhile here in the US, we had NWA guys forming Compass and giving over E170s. US Airways has given tons of flying away to Republic, the largest E-Jet operator in the world. Luckily so far, the E190s are at US Airways mainline.

The 190's are OWNED by RW and leased back to mainline.

God help us all........please God, when can I wake from this nightmare!!!!!

This is what pinnacle airlines is. A bunch of fake A$$, Kool-aid drinkin, dumb motha fakas, brainless people. Who by the way would work for chunk change and sing and dance infront of a sleeze ball, lieing sack of ******************** ceo and his cronies.....I can't stop looking at this video.

Latest resources

Back