• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E needs contract for 195's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If we are going to let the rumor grow you gotta make it juicy. 195's for fedex with a flowthrough. That'll get em goin.

Wow! What are the mins and what do you think the upgrade time will be? Where do I apply? Is anyone willing to walk in my resume? I have 400tt and 19 multi. The E190 is awesome. It looks like a cross between a 737 and an Airbus A320. The photos I've seen of the flight deck on Airliners.net are sick.

Wow! What are the mins and what do you think the upgrade time will be? Where do I apply? Is anyone willing to walk in my resume? I have 400tt and 19 multi. The E190 is awesome. It looks like a cross between a 737 and an Airbus A320. The photos I've seen of the flight deck on Airliners.net are sick.

You forgot to add you would fly it for 10k a year and pay for your training.:cool:

If we are going to let the rumor grow you gotta make it juicy. 195's for fedex with a flowthrough. That'll get em goin.

Just got off the phone with Phil....he said all the displaced XJ pilots will be moved directly to the E190.

If my memory is correct, when Pinnacle parked some CRJ's several years ago, the rumor was that Fred was gonna buy them and put cargo doors on them. You can imagine the speculation that went with that.

Heck there was a rumor years ago that Xj was looking into making the Saabs into convertable types to fly passengers during the day then haul freight at night.

If my memory is correct, when Pinnacle parked some CRJ's several years ago, the rumor was that Fred was gonna buy them and put cargo doors on them. You can imagine the speculation that went with that.

There is a very intersting story behind how that rumor started and ended...

Latest resources

Back