• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E hotels getting more super!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, so there is only so much negotiating capital. Would you rather they spent it on work rules, pay rates, or hotels? Keep in mind that hotels can be changed without the contract by writing up issues we have with the ones we are in.

I don't know who you work for, but it can't be 9E! I've been writing up hotels for years for legitimate problems. Only once have I ever received a response back from the union... so good luck with that man! I'm sure they'll change hotels right away!!

I don't know who you work for, but it can't be 9E! I've been writing up hotels for years for legitimate problems. Only once have I ever received a response back from the union... so good luck with that man! I'm sure they'll change hotels right away!!

It took time, but it worked for Mesaba.

There is only one thing that seems to effect a hotel change ... multiple bedbug incidents, which cost the company a lot of $$$ for OJI.

That and fatigue calls. The number of pilots that just keep going the next day after no sleep from kids in the hall, drunks pounding and puking on their doors, cops in the parking lot, etc amazes me. I guess they don't want to man up. Canceled flights from fatigue calls gets a hotel dealt with quickly.

Life's GREAT at Super 8!

Make no mistake.staying at a super 8 is bad for all pilots in the industry. It sets a very bad president. It should not be tolerated. Management has devalued this profession enough. Allowing this kind of treatment is a crime. Grow a set and refuse the hotel. Enough is enough.

Which bad president are you talking about? Reagan? He set a bad precedent for the lower and middle classes.:D

Ha, i saw that but my automatic spell check kept correcting me.

At least it still lets me write, rite, cheque, check,....

Latest resources

Back