• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E hotels getting more super!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nah, still senior here in ATL on the 767. Flyguy1015 can have Hibbing or wherever, especially since he busted the interview in the Desert.
Hahaha! Nice one. I didn't bust anything, since I have yet to be called for an interview.

And that wasn't my wife, but his own sister and Mom tag teaming in the dark. He loved it.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Dude, it was your wife, and I'm SORRYY!!!! If I could take it back, I would. She wasn't even that great anyway. :blush: I've had better!

Gotcha. So what happens when there are no hotels in the city that meet those requirements? I suppose there could be a clause that addresses that.

There is. The Hotel Committee gets the authority to approve a hotel in that city that doesn't normally meet the HTI requirement, as long as they think it's ok. If they still can't find anything acceptable, then the company will just have to adjust the schedule to not overnight crews.

No. The problem is the pilot group and union take it. We need guidance from XJ on how to fix that.

Hahaha! Yeah, we'll give you guidance alright, guidance in the art of finding the only hotels without elevators in a metropolitan area.

Sorry buddy, altimaklr is exactly right.

"Unfortunately we have plenty of pilots making 50-120k who will take a HTI-0 in exchange for a free waffle"

Make no mistake.staying at a super 8 is bad for all pilots in the industry. It sets a very bad president. It should not be tolerated. Management has devalued this profession enough. Allowing this kind of treatment is a crime. Grow a set and refuse the hotel. Enough is enough.

A fix is to also have language in the contract that states the hotel must have 24hr room service. That cuts out 90% of the crap.

Do you guys really expect to be put up in a Hilton in Northern Minnesota?
If its clean an quiet what else do we really need?

As far as contract language, I am glad we fought for other things like vaction slide, One Seniority list, ability to slide between companies,etc.

If anyone one remembers the old Hotel at CMX I think we can agree the Super 8 is living large in comparison. Come on, lets find other things worth compalning about and spending bargaining capital on important stuff.

You are a moron. I spend 18 nights a month in a *********************&^ hotel room and you know what I deserve better. I know your high school diploma didn't teach you much different but I'm looking for better than the Super8 in my career bud

If anyone one remembers the old Hotel at CMX I think we can agree the Super 8 is living large in comparison. Come on, lets find other things worth compalning about and spending bargaining capital on important stuff.

The Bates Motel next to the airport? I always slept great there for the few hours we got. And the cinnamon rolls? Mmm mmm.

Latest resources

Back