• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E, 9L, & XJ integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Phil and Co. will try to pull the XJ jets to Pinnacle without the pilots, and send them to NewCo (read the New Mesaba/Colgan). They want the planes and NOT the XJ contract.

This is where they might be headed.

Pilots come with the planes....like or not.
Relative Seniority/1 list/Fences.
"Like it or not"

LOL! What part of your scope clause prevents an asset transfer? And what makes you think your union can dictate asset transfer to 9E management? ALPA merger policy will apply. But only to the airlines that are actually merging: Mesaban and Colgan.

Someone save this quote of mine. Come back to it 1-2 years from now. All Mesaba CRJs come to Pinnacle without the Mesaba pilots. Any XJ pilot that comes ends up coming to 9E will be a furloughed Mesaba pilot, as a newhire to Pinnacle. Mesaba merges with Colgan, all the turboprops, Colgan name disappears, ALPA merger policy applies, and a SLI is agreed upon. But bottom line is Pinnacle will operate all the CRJs with an asset transfer, therefore planes will come but no pilots. This post will be saved, and we will revisit this 1-2 years from now.

"Like it or not"

LOL! What part of your scope clause prevents an asset transfer? And what makes you think your union can dictate asset transfer to 9E management? ALPA merger policy will apply. But only to the airlines that are actually merging: Mesaban and Colgan.

Someone save this quote of mine. Come back to it 1-2 years from now. All Mesaba CRJs come to Pinnacle without the Mesaba pilots. Any XJ pilot that comes ends up coming to 9E will be a furloughed Mesaba pilot, as a newhire to Pinnacle. Mesaba merges with Colgan, all the turboprops, Colgan name disappears, ALPA merger policy applies, and a SLI is agreed upon. But bottom line is Pinnacle will operate all the CRJs with an asset transfer, therefore planes will come but no pilots. This post will be saved, and we will revisit this 1-2 years from now.

This is WAY too premature for you to be thinking of a slam dunk for 9E. Highly unlikely that almost 500 pilots will be put on the street as 9E takes all of Mesaba's 900's and 200's. That's a far stretch. I hope your wrong. But from the sounds of many 9E'ers...this is what they want.

[FONT=&quot]I’m told that interviews start next week for the furloughed. They will bottom the 9e list, if hired. What a deal huh?[/FONT]

This is WAY too premature for you to be thinking of a slam dunk for 9E. Highly unlikely that almost 500 pilots will be put on the street as 9E takes all of Mesaba's 900's and 200's. That's a far stretch. I hope your wrong. But from the sounds of many 9E'ers...this is what they want.

Its not want we want 7, just remember that this flight info website represents about 20 pinnacle pilots. There is no way anything like that will happen. Why hire and train new pilots when you have CRJ pilots already flying the aircraft. If there is one thing pinnacle knows, its how to operate cheap.

Not true seven dust. I really want you guys over on the 9E side to stir this place the way it should be. I want nothing but the best for all involved. We got some hot heads that turn to mice when confronted.

I dont have faith in our union anymore. I do have faith in the mesaba MEC/ Pilot group. Its sad but true.

I get the feeling 9E pilots are out to get us more than 9E management.
Me too. It's a good thing the pay to fly crowd over there aren't running the show. But like another poster stated......this forum represents only a few of the entire pilot group at all 3 airlines. Probably not a good representation of reality.

Latest resources

Back