• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

90s diverted to Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, he's probably been wearing body armor to class all week. Anyways, just thought I'd share the garbage we were fed in class about the 900's going to ASA. I am in no way happy about it.

Yeah, he's probably been wearing body armor to class all week. Anyways, just thought I'd share the garbage we were fed in class about the 900's going to ASA. I am in no way happy about it.

Fair enough. I jumped the gun. Attitude is hard to judge sometimes on these boards. I apologize.

Oh yeah..... War Eagle!!!!!!!!

It may not be struck work if ASA strikes, Delta voids our contract, ASA is no more, and everyone else gets the peices. JO is foaming at the mouth for more Delta flying. Just food for thought.... I'll strike if I have to but I hope both sides have enough reason and flexibility to hammer it out before it goes that far.

It may not be struck work if ASA strikes, Delta voids our contract, ASA is no more, and everyone else gets the peices. JO is foaming at the mouth for more Delta flying. Just food for thought.... I'll strike if I have to but I hope both sides have enough reason and flexibility to hammer it out before it goes that far.

That would be the contract already affirmed by the bankruptcy judge, right? Relax, Beavis.

It would be struck work unless ASA actually shuts down.

Any SKW guys know how that might work if the company wants us to fly ASA routes that ALPA designates struck? I sure as hell don't want to do it...any SAPA input?

The 90's start flying out of Atlanta in December. The facts speak clearly for me. And I am looking for some truth and honesty from my MEC. Propoganda only makes them on par with management. The MEC better shoot a strait game with the pilot group, or they'll find themselves outta there in the next round of elections. I'm a die hard ALPA guy, but c'mon- don't feed me a line of s&*t....I can think for myself too.

For those gleeful to fly struck work "because they don't have a choice", GET REAL! You have a choice, vote ALPA in! You are blind if you think that what is happening at ASA won't happen at Skywest. The whipsaw is alive and well.

For those gleeful to fly struck work "because they don't have a choice", GET REAL! You have a choice, vote ALPA in! You are blind if you think that what is happening at ASA won't happen at Skywest. The whipsaw is alive and well.

Right JJ,
I am blind and you have completely enlightened me, all these years and I can now see how I need ALPA to save me from the evils of SkyWest. The track record of what ALPA has done at ASA is more than enough to show just how better it could be. Because afterall, you have quickly resolved grevs, a contract and everybody there stands behind in support of ALPA. Not to mention those truly "blind" pilots that have come to Skywest from ASA and appear very happy, that too will only get better if we vote in ALPA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back