• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 pilots for truth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't discount eye witness accounts. That's the job of the NTSB (TWA 800).

I said Tower 7 was suspicious, not a conspiracy.

I have not seen a good photo of the damage from a fuel laden 757 wing hitting the Pentagon (but haven't done a lot of looking either). If you have it, please share.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Ok Jackwagon.... some remains and effects of the people I knew were found in the crash site. Is that enough for you. Morons...

Wow... If this comes off as rude, I apologize in advance, but wow...

I can't believe some of the things I've heard over the past ten years about 9/11, but to hear this garbage repeated by trained professionals... wow. Some of you guys talk about metallurgy and structural engineering like they are the black arts... Please tell me you understand the difference between basic construction of a tall building v. a short squat building made of completely different materials... Go buy an erector set and a pallet of bricks, make some pretty shapes, tape wings on a bottle rocket and perform some good old fashioned science. I have no doubt my seven year old could grasp the concept.

Oh, and if you are wondering why pictures are missing frames... Really? Ever heard of frame rate per second? Most security cameras shoot footage at a very low fps due to storage restrictions... I know, I know - more black magic.

Tens of thousands of eye-witnesses, in both cities. Live TV. The utter panic and collapse of communications in the ARTCC's, NORAD and NORTHCOM (to name a few). Etc, etc.

I believe that there are conspiracies; international banking, the fed, aliens and George Lucas ever having conceived Star Wars, but the US orchestration of 9/11 ?!?

It's pretty silly to go in this direction- with what the average American thinks of our elected leaders- I get the impulse to go here, but it's really dumb.

What can't be denied is that well before Rahm Emmanuel coined the term, our elected leaders at the time 9/11 occurred certainly didn't let that tragedy pass without using it to their full advantage. The smallest of these was to gut "overpaid" airline union contracts. The largest was to justify Iraq, compounded by debt financing.

Whether an evil plot or just dumb, it's a shame we played so much into it that we find ourselves so much weaker 10 years later. The terrorists wanted to strike at our economic foundation- and look at the financially devastating choices we made since. We HELPED them achieve their objective.

9/11 conspiracies are such a waste of bandwidth, when what is undeniable is still so worthy of reproach. Our own dumb, emotional reactions have done the most damage to our nation.

It's pretty silly to go in this direction- with what the average American thinks of our elected leaders- I get the impulse to go here, but it's really dumb.

What can't be denied is that well before Rahm Emmanuel coined the term, our elected leaders at the time 9/11 occurred certainly didn't let that tragedy pass without using it to their full advantage. The smallest of these was to gut "overpaid" airline union contracts. The largest was to justify Iraq, compounded by debt financing.

Whether an evil plot or just dumb, it's a shame we played so much into it that we find ourselves so much weaker 10 years later. The terrorists wanted to strike at our economic foundation- and look at the financially devastating choices we made since. We HELPED them achieve their objective.

9/11 conspiracies are such a waste of bandwidth, when what is undeniable is still so worthy of reproach. Our own dumb, emotional reactions have done the most damage to our nation.

I may have become smarter reading this! Great post!!

Ok Jackwagon.... some remains and effects of the people I knew were found in the crash site. Is that enough for you. Morons...

Ok jackwagon, I never stated that the Pentagon wasn't hit by a 757. What I said is that I have not seen a photograph showing the impact of the wings. Again, if you have a photograph or a link I would like to see it. Trust but verify. Understand?

In summary, the Tower 7 collapse is suspicious as there was no direct impact and there has never been a structural collapse of a steel building due to fire alone. Add in the fact that it came down in an identical fashion as a controlled demolition and you can see why some engineers are asking legitimate questions in an attempt to understand what happened (and to possibly prevent it from ever happening again).

On the Pentagon, all I need is a picture. Do I think it was hit by an airplane? Sure I do. But my thoughts don't mean Dick. I need a pic. Savvy?

I know it is hard to follow junior, but if you can't keep up I'm sure there is a good hat conversation going on in the regionals section.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Oh, and if you are wondering why pictures are missing frames... Really? Ever heard of frame rate per second? Most security cameras shoot footage at a very low fps due to storage restrictions... I know, I know - more black magic.

Tens of thousands of eye-witnesses, in both cities. Live TV. The utter panic and collapse of communications in the ARTCC's, NORAD and NORTHCOM (to name a few). Etc, etc.

Perhaps the statement was in regards to missing footage, not individual frames. It was well publicized that in the immediate aftermath (literally minutes) of the Pentagon attack that a convenience store (NEX station on the west side of the clover at 244&27) security tape (showing the impact) was confiscated and has never been released. Why is that?

Ten years later and I can't see why anything such as this is being left out of the public domain. But, I can't understand why clergy and firemen were excluded from the recent memorial service or why our POTUS will call TEA party members "terrorists" but won't call actual murdering terrorists "terrorists".

I have no idea what your argument is. You say that a plane hit the building but you need a picture to be sure. I tell you that remains and effects of people (that I know were on American 77) were found at the Pentagon. How did they get there genius? You are so smart, tell us your theory. I can't believe they let you fly an airplane. You are the biggest idiot to ever post on flight info. I think your hat is shoved so far up that you are unable to think logically. I will not argue any further. Your ideas are so flawed I don't know how to help you..junior ...retard.

DAS

If you actually think there should be wing marks on the side of the Pentagon like those visible on the WTC Tower and can't understand the difference, you're dumber than I thought. If you hold a medical certificate and a drivers license, please turn them in to the original issuer.

There is a lot more to be exposed from this footage than to just satisfy these ridiculous claims, like the structural makeup of one of the most strategically important buildings in the US. For those who believe that everything should be presented to the public domain, I couldn't disagree more, these footage shouldn't be shown just to satisfy a couple of nut job conspiracy theorist, after all there are people that still believe that the lunar landing was staged. This was a decision the Bush administration took and has been upheld by this administration and I for one think is the right move.

The Navy Seals got the wrong guy! For years all the leftwing nut jobs have told us that Bush and Cheney orchestrated the 9/11 terror attack.

Latest resources

Back