747 and Women

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
and you keep answering back pops....its like teasing old folks at a nursing home!!

did you know I can SEE you through your computer gramps?

and as D pointed out, American Airlines (thats AMERICAN AIRLINES folks) may have lowered thier (or their) math requirements a bit...

shiiiit...back to "private school" for me.

I'm probably younger than you assbait,,, I got an early start

Last edited:
WillowRunVortex said:
I'm probably younger than you assbait,,, I got an early start

assbait?? I aint nobodys assbait WRV!!

hey....what is an assbait?

:confused: .

and yes, you probably are younger than me. I wasted all that time in private school when I could have been building turbine PIC

goodnight WRV.

(sorry for the bad hijack folks)

Gulfstream 200 said:
assbait?? I aint nobodys assbait WRV!!

hey....what is an assbait?

:confused: .

and yes, you probably are younger than me. I wasted all that time in private school when I could have been building turbine PIC

goodnight WRV.

(sorry for the bad hijack folks)

2500 posts,,,,? WTF,,,OVER? This guy has no time to fly he is always on the computer.

Last edited:
I will be up front---I have a pension too. But what is your purple score?? I would say 30-32? Gett'n close to that magic purple number. lol

Last edited:
Sorry I could not resist. Why flame someone who is honest in his/her opinion??

cover'n my brother's six

rock on Disco (not that he needs cover but I saw an easy kill)

Last edited:
If the your comparing the 747 to a woman..............................it better be one you meet after 2am.........................GO FAT EARLY!

IHaveAPension said:
I get a kick out of guys who "long" to fly a certain aircraft. Get a life, the ONLY things that matter are pay, bennies and QOL. I don't care what I fly as long as it's for the right price. In fact, if I could find another line of work that would pay me the same and give me the same bennies and retirement, I'd quit flying airplanes in a heartbeat and never look back. You guys that fly just to fly are so screwed. Unless you work for a very small number of operators, two of which do not carry passengers, you will never have a stable, high paying career with a secure retirement.[/QUOTE

You, are really pitiful!

Spooky 1 said:
IHaveAPension said:
I get a kick out of guys who "long" to fly a certain aircraft. Get a life, the ONLY things that matter are pay, bennies and QOL. I don't care what I fly as long as it's for the right price. In fact, if I could find another line of work that would pay me the same and give me the same bennies and retirement, I'd quit flying airplanes in a heartbeat and never look back. You guys that fly just to fly are so screwed. Unless you work for a very small number of operators, two of which do not carry passengers, you will never have a stable, high paying career with a secure retirement.[/QUOTE

You, are really pitiful!

You left off a "]" at the end...just trying to be helpful. :)

I don't "long" to fly certain aircraft, but there are airplanes out there that I would really like to get some stick time in.

Any of the Sabre aircraft
727,BBJ,747,757,767,777
MD11
F16,C17
Falcon 7X
G4,G5
Global Express
Challenger 604
L45
Space Shuttle

I could go on, but you get the idea. Why be a dick to someone who wants to fly a different aircraft. He flies an MD11 and would like to get into a 747...good for him.
I guess from my incomplete list above, WillowRun will attack me too. I must be stupid for wanting to experience aircraft other than what I already have in my logbook.

WRV, are you jaded that you are stuck in the MD80? Maybe you too had dreams of flying the "heavy iron" for AA but now you realize that dream will never happen so now you have to take it out on others? Just a shot in the dark.

Hot chicks!

Ill Mitch said:
For every hot chick out there, there is a guy tired of doing it to her.

Best thing said in this thread.

Couldn't wait to fly in clouds...got instrument ticket, now, who cares.
Couldn't wait to be a flight instructor...got CFI, now, who cares.
Couldn't wait to fly twins...got multi, now, who cares.
Couldn't wait to get paid for something other than instructing...went to AK, now, who cares.
Couldn't wait to get paid to fly twins...haul checks, now, who cares

But you know what, I still can't wait to do it to a hot chick! And fly turboprops! And jets! And wear epaulets! And have a FA! 'Cause then, then, I'll have what I really want.

Latest resources

Back