747 and Women

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillowRunVortex said:
Well go get the gun sonny,,,with 5000TT I would hold off on making finality statements like that...........................

better yet pops, with the state of the automotive industry, I'll pass it your way....you know what they say about old dogs...put em out of thier misery.

;) ....

Gulfstream 200 said:
better yet pops, with the state of the automotive industry, I'll pass it your way....you know what they say about old dogs...put em out of thier misery.

;) ....

I dont fly freight anymore,,,the private school you graduated from must not have taught you how to read very well,,,,probably riddle,,,how many freight operators operate MD80's,,,,,,,,,,? Moron

Oh, and by-the-way this edit is to inform you that thier is actually spelled their

WRV

Last edited:
WillowRunVortex said:
I dont fly freight anymore,,,the private school you graduated from must not have taught you how to read very well,,,,probably riddle,,,how many freight operators operate MD80's,,,,,,,,,,? Moron

Yeah, sonny, Im in the big league now (the MD80!)

How many freight operators run such state of the art equipment? (welcome to 1985 you old fart)

"moron", must be "private school" must be "riddle".

:( .

FOLKS - whats in the water at YIP? that place seems like one big dumba$$ convention!

back to "private school" for me I suppose.

(sorry for the waste of bandwidth here.)

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
Yeah, sonny, Im in the big league now (the MD80!)

How many freight operators run such state of the art equipment? (welcome to 1985 you old fart)

"moron", must be "private school" must be "riddle".

:( .

FOLKS - whats in the water at YIP? that place seems like one big dumba$$ convention!

back to "private school" for me I suppose.

(sorry for the waste of bandwidth here.)

I wonder how many 80's American Airlines operates? NIMROD

Oh, and my guess from the reaction is you are a Riddle graduate,,,LOL

Last edited:
The title of this thread reminds me of a joke:

What's the difference between a blonde and a 747?

Not everyone's been *in* a 747!

Gulfstream 200 said:
Who is American Airlines?

:confused:

You know what?,,,youv'e got Dam_ near one post for every .5 hour of flight you claim to have,,,time to quit being an imposter and get off daddy's computer son.

As much as I loathe to step into this pissing contest, you got your math backwards there Willow. He has .5 posts for every hour of flight.

bigD said:
As much as I loathe to step into this pissing contest, you got your math backwards there Willow. He has .5 posts for every hour of flight.

Thanks, Now I feel like ive gone to riddle,,,,SH&T

WillowRunVortex said:
You know what?,,,youv'e got Dam_ near one post for every .5 hour of flight you claim to have,,,time to quit being an imposter and get off daddy's computer son.

and you keep answering back pops....its like teasing old folks at a nursing home!!

did you know I can SEE you through your computer gramps?

and as D pointed out, American Airlines (thats AMERICAN AIRLINES folks) may have lowered thier (or their) math requirements a bit...

shiiiit...back to "private school" for me.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back