• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

737 or Airbus 320

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is this hook you speak of? I'm admittedly new, but haven't tripped over said feature. Optional, perhaps?

It's just the little wire loop on the tray table. You can clip that over the locking tab for the rings on your trip book and it will stay in place nicely.

I'm probably not explaining this too well but the plastic handle on the top of your shade will cradle the bottom of a small Jeppesen binder if you pull the shade out a bit and rest the bottom of the binder in the handle, this will allow you to have your whole binder resting on your window frame in a great viewing position, versus taking out an individual plate. Clear? :)

Anyone know what the original poster actually chose - the 737 or the Bus?

Hmm, I thought he/she explained that pretty well?

"I thank you all for your comments. I ended up with the option of LAX or ORD Airbus or Denver 737. Living just north of Denver I went with the 737 at Denver. There were 4 airbus and 3 737 in Denver to bid on but all the airbuses in Denver were taken by the time it got to me. Thanks again everyone and fly safe."

i'd take the guppy over the cyber bus, boeing has never built a bad jet.

Man this place has turned into airliners.net...

Worse. Worse than teenage girls b!tch!ng about each other. Sheesh.

Take whitchever will pay you more, is closer to home, and is the one most likely upgrade to. In that order. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Worse. Worse than teenage girls b!tch!ng about each other. Sheesh.

Take whitchever will pay you more, is closer to home, and is the one most likely upgrade to. In that order. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Bingo! That's what I did. I miss the bus, but not the associated paycheck!

Latest resources

Back