• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

737 Cockpit Companion book

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who would support a union over supporting their family is crazy!

Talk to one of your USAF bubbas at EAL, CAL, UAL, etc. and get their take on scabs and who supported who. Hopefully you're just stirring the pot. Otherwise you are indeed a one-way to watch out for when the going gets tough. Hope it will always be rosy at LUV, otherwise SWAPA might as well just start the back-stabber list now it appears.... beginning with you.

It's amazing how fast this train de-railed!!!!

Cockpit companion book??

I thought it was a book about 'hooking up in the cockpit"??

Nevermind....

Yahh, I thought it was a guide to hittn it or somethin. With a little CD so you can watch various pilot technique in hooking up....examples of failures (the pilot that says,"enough about me, lets talk about aviation") vs guys that are gonna throw out the charm and then on to the successful road to hittn it.
Sure there are dues required that any pilot would have to pay in order to hit it...such as perhaps only one drink or maybe dinner and a movie, and dinner and a movie AGAIN, but other than that (and correct me if I am wrong) a union isnt involved in a pilot hittn it though....

Guys,

You have to give Benhuntn a break. Look at his profile. Mil (ret), 10000 hrs., Tankers, SWA F/O. He just doesn't get it... yet.

Unfortunately, it looks like he has less airline experience than your average 28 year old regional pilot and has been taking and giving orders for 20 years. Solid background... for the military.

That's a tough nut to crack. Hopefully we'll never have to find out if he knows how much respect he'll command as a scab.

Fate

Latest resources

Back