• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

700 Furloughs at Mesa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about a couple of rodeo riding buddies and myself take your teeth out with vice grips, a steel leader and one pissed off bronco.
Damn boy. How many do you think it would take?

Companies like Mesa and the pilots that took jobs there are what have turned this once proud career into a full-time job that pays less than a part-time fast food worker. The majority of the Mesa furloughed pilots took that job when just about every single company out there was hiring. I do not want to see anyone get furloughed, but if I had to pick which companies furlough, Mesa would be at the top of my list. There are other pilots that could afford to live before they were furloughed. The Mesa pilots can't afford to live while working so who gives a sh!t.

Companies like Mesa and the pilots that took jobs there are what have turned this once proud career into a full-time job that pays less than a part-time fast food worker. The majority of the Mesa furloughed pilots took that job when just about every single company out there was hiring. I do not want to see anyone get furloughed, but if I had to pick which companies furlough, Mesa would be at the top of my list. There are other pilots that could afford to live before they were furloughed. The Mesa pilots can't afford to live while working so who gives a sh!t.

hey, seriously... who are the clowns that say that mesa ruined the industry, the pilots are this and that..... ...

Its called the free market.... get used to it... lots of people have sacrificed their lives to protect it.

this is the same retarded arguement as the ones that want a 'liveable, fair wage' and those big bad businesses are making all that money on the backs of labor...

a fair wage is what two entities agree to for a given task, period

hey, seriously... who are the clowns that say that mesa ruined the industry, the pilots are this and that..... ...

Its called the free market.... get used to it... lots of people have sacrificed their lives to protect it.

this is the same retarded arguement as the ones that want a 'liveable, fair wage' and those big bad businesses are making all that money on the backs of labor...

a fair wage is what two entities agree to for a given task, period

It looks like the free market is taking care of mesa as well.

Latest resources

Back