• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

50k entry level pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
isnt georgia where they dont teach things like science, you know, the theory of evolution and such. probably why you dont need a masters. just be a regular at your local church to get paid more.

Ignorant BS. I went to public schools in suburban Atlanta, and I can assure you that I was taught evolution. I didn't agree with it, and I still don't, but they taught that nonsense.

I still cannot fathom how far up ones ass ones head has to be to deny the evolutionary process. And as far as getting all those critters on a wooden boat......... oh yes, that sounds much more plausible.

"Religion is the opiate of the masses". Name the author. Hint: Just a ruskie with a lot of common sense.

"Religion is the opiate of the masses". Name the author. Hint: Just a ruskie with a lot of common sense.

Not exactly an accurate quote, but I believe you're referring to Karl Marx's quote that says "Religion....is the opium of the people." Your hint is also inaccurate. Marx was not a "ruskie." He was born in Prussia, in a city that is now part of Germany.

Latest resources

Back