• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

50k entry level pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I gave up a high paying engineering job to come to Pinnacle. I know, I'm crazy, but then again, my AME has been saying that for years! :D

They don't require a masters in Georgia?!? Maybe that's why they pay so little. My district in IL, and I'm sure many around it, paid 45-55 first year, and topped out well over 100k. The funny thing was half of those guys were gym teachers....

What, they require a masters in IL? Requiring a masters to teach is like requiring a bachelors to be an airline pilot - IT'S NOT NEEDED. It's the cost of living there that gets you a better salary. Sure, you can make more money with a masters though.

Anyway, about evolution: who or what created the universe? The answer to that is who or what created man, even by evolution.

Anyway, about evolution: who or what created the universe? The answer to that is who or what created man, even by evolution.

Shhhhh. The Darwinists don't like to talk about that. It's a question that they don't know how to make up an answer to yet that will fit into their perfect little pretend godless universe.

If you believe God is the sole creator of man then why in the name of common sense would you refuse the concept of God creating evolution and the physical nature of our universe.

Oh wait... 'cause the good book doesn't spell it out that way? Get a freakin clue and for god's sake PUT DOWN THOSE POISONOUS SNAKES!

Darwinist?! Ha ha. Is that how you refer to anyone that accepts evolution?
"YOU DAMN DARWINIST LIBERAL HOMOS... YOU'll ALL BURN IN HEYULL WITH THE JEWS!!!"

Last edited:
The bigger question is, was Noah part of a union and did he use union workers for the ark. And if so, did god get a cut for the work. Also if you believe a bunch of people telling stories and then writing them down to educate a point when only about 1% of the people could read. Then is must be right.

Ok. For once I will refuse to bite on an emotionally charged debate. My contribution to this thread is as follows:

1) No public school district in this country that I am aware of requires a masters degree of its teachers.

2) Starting pay for a teacher in Cobb County (Atlanta whitey-ville suburb) is around $32k, with longevity raises of about $1.5k per year.

3) High school teachers are not paid more than elementary school teachers. As a matter of fact, my wife makes more as an elementary school teacher than she did as a high school teacher because some BS demographic study identifies her school as "at-risk" ("No Child Left Behind" idiocy at its finest)

4) Yahoo lists are, for the most part, completely incorrect.

5) I guess I will contribute to the emotional debate insofar as to say that the whole Cobb County evolution/creation blowup was massively blown out of proportion by the national media, most likely to pander to the Northeasterners who love to revel in their opinion that they are so far superior to all of us who live below the Mason-Dixon line. It really wasn't that big of a deal down here. We teach evolution in Cobb County, and in every county in Georgia, as far as I know.

- The two high schools I went to allowed a grace period for one to get there masters. Elementary schools are another story.

- When "god" writes/signs a book and mails it to me, I might consider the works of witnesses and prophets more than just literature...

As usual with the darwinists, you haven't answered the man's question. Where did matter come from? If not from God, then how did basic matter itself come into existence to eventually "evolve?"

Latest resources

Back