• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5000 Posts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not making the top 18 "Buddie list" saddens me somewhat.......but then there's only so much room an inflated ego can share.

There you are. Check it again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

spinproof said:
Not making the top 18 "Buddie list" saddens me somewhat.......but then there's only so much room an inflated ego can share.
Hahahahaha :)

But would you really want to be on any list Ty Webb was on? :D

General Lee said:
There you are. Check it again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

THANKS !!!! I feel much better :D

Hey General,

You can rent my avatar if you' like. It looks as though R.E.Lee is taking a nap.

"Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character." Robert E. Lee on Character

If we all pitched in a $1, we can get the General the therapy he desperately needs. 5000 posts is really a cry for help.

Just kidding with ya General.

The only thing more sad than you posting 5,000 times is that I have read most of them. Often on the receiving end from the grassy knoll I raise a cup of Blue Juice to your achievement.

Congrats,

Counselair:D

General Lee said:
I do have a beautiful wife...and we still do other things together when I am home.

Could you please go into much, much more detail? Slowly, please, slowly. ;)

But really, General, congratulations. Your accomplishment here rivals, well, really nothing of any consequence, but...oh well. It is a big number and you are a big member. :D

How do you do that many posts without merely answering your own threads? Like many here, we never let reality interfere with our perception of how things should be.........

I'll scoop up a handful of change from the bottom of the fountain at the Greek Isles and buy you a beer sometime General. Congratulations.

Latest resources

Back