• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

500 upgrades at Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can someone please tell me what the hell people in a hospital have to do with patience in contract negotiations.

How do some people complete an application like this?

EDIT: This is getting to be more and more of a pet-peave of mine. Everyone wants to call themselves "professionals" and get paid like "professionals", yet as a group we can't seem to spell or form a sentence and better than an average 7th grader. No wonder we are where we are.

Exactly, its such a pet peeve of mine too!! ;)

Man, you guys arguing about spelling and dictation are a bunch of loosers.

I spelled it wrong on purpose.

Man, you guys arguing about spelling and dictation are a bunch of loosers.
I believe you meant to say " diction.....and losers".

When you complete an application, resume, or letter of recommendation, "attention to detail" is just as important as the content of the document. Mis-spelling and bad grammar certainly constitute lack of attention to detail. It takes 30 seconds to look something up on dictionary.com.

EDIT: Just now caught that down there. Nice. :smash:

I spelled it wrong on purpose

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what the hell people in a hospital have to do with patience in contract negotiations.

How do some people complete an application like this?

EDIT: This is getting to be more and more of a pet-peeve of mine. Everyone wants to call themselves "professionals" and get paid like "professionals", yet as a group we can't seem to spell or form a sentence any better than an average 7th grader. No wonder we are where we are.

I did not think that spelling & or grammar was a requirement to be a part of this board. I must be mistaken sorry. I now Bow at the alter of spelling and grammar and have now gone to confession.

I pushed a couple of wrong keys and my computer froze before I could edit my mistakes. Wow gee sorry about that. If your biggest problem is misspelled words on a board like this than wow, I would certainly hate to be in your shoes when all hell breaks loose.

An application completely different story, I go over it with a fine tooth comb. A B!tch board like this, I could care less how many words I misspell or what kind of improper grammar I use. Take a chill man there are bigger fish to fry.

If your correcting spelling and grammar on this board then you have way too much time on your hands and need a hobby fast!!!!!

What a Yutz!!! You need to wear looser pants, your getting all bunched up for nothing!!!

Last edited:
I did not think that spelling & or grammar was a requirement to be a part of this board. I must be mistaken sorry. I now Bow at the alter of spelling and grammar and have now gone to confession.

I pushed a couple of wrong keys and my computer froze before I could edit my mistakes. Wow gee sorry about that. If your biggest problem is misspelled words on a board like this than wow, I would certainly hate to be in your shoes when all hell breaks loose.

An application completely different story, I go over it with a fine tooth comb. A B!tch board like this, I could care less how many words I misspell or what kind of improper grammar I use. Take a chill man there are bigger fish to fry.

If your correcting spelling and grammar on this board then you have way too much time on your hands and need a hobby fast!!!!!

1. I have no dog in the fight on the subject of this thread.

2. The above post could be ripped to shreds.

3. It's kinda like standardization. If you don't do it correctly all the time, you won't do it when a check airman is looking over you're shoulder either. I'm just trying to be helpful.

4. I would buy a typo if it was wrong once, but, not when consistently incorrect......sorry.

5. I'm not targeting you, you just happened to be an easy target tonight.

6. Yes, I'm bored tonight.....very bored.:p

1. I have no dog in the fight on the subject of this thread.

2. The above post could be ripped to shreds.

3. It's kinda like standardization. If you don't do it correctly all the time, you won't do it when a check airman is looking over you're shoulder either. I'm just trying to be helpful.

4. I would buy a typo if it was wrong once, but, not
when consistently incorrect......sorry.

5. I'm not targeting you, you just happened to be an easy target tonight.

6. Yes, I'm bored tonight.....very bored.:p
Is there a standardization to drinking a beer or can you let loose a little. Your mixing apples and oranges. I find it amusing that you are board tonight. I will admit I am too!!.

Is there a standardization to drinking a beer or can you let loose a little. Your mixing apples and oranges. I find it amusing that you are board tonight. I will admit I am too!!.

Actually I WAS bored until I declared myself the spelling and grammar police. :nuts:

Oh, and there actually ARE standard ways to drink beer. It, of course, depends on the beer in question. :beer:

Actually I WAS bored until I declared myself the spelling and grammar police. :nuts:

Oh, and there actually ARE standard ways to drink beer. It, of course, depends on the beer in question. :beer:
You Win Man!!!!:beer: This Bud's for you. Or it's Miller Time, or what ever beer you like to drink. Have one on Me!!!

You Win Man!!!!:beer: This Bud's for you. Or it's Miller Time, or what ever beer you like to drink. Have one on Me!!!

Yeah, you too. Enjoy your pint. Bed time here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back