50 thousand first year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

7 days in a row sucks! I would never do it!

Wait a second....I just started a duty period of 11 days, and last month I had 19 days on in a row. And, 10 days in a row is typical at my airline. Maybe 7 isnt' so bad?

The commuting situation sux rocks, however. I would like to be home based or be able to use MKE, ORD or MSP. I would love Netjets, but I don't know if I want to commute until 2010+, when the current contract ends.

Cliff
YIP

Get some decent cities into your "domicile" system, and I think you would be overwhelmed with applicants. You probably are getting plenty, anyway, though. Too bad about the crap domiciles.

As far as the bases go... long story. The bottom line is if you can move or commute you will still be better off.

How do you commute if you can't jumpseat?
Are you talking about just buying airline tix to get to work or is there something I'm missing here?

How do you commute if you can't jumpseat?
Are you talking about just buying airline tix to get to work or is there something I'm missing here?

Jumpseating options at NetJets are extremely limited. When I say commute, I am talking about driving or purchasing airline tickets on your own dime. It is certainly an added expense, but one that many of our pilots see as acceptable. Normally, you only need to purchase a ticket one way, because in most cases the company will fly you home after a tour on their dime.

Depending on your situation, this can be a deal killer of not that big of a deal at all.

I wonder home many people got that one? LMAO

Latest resources

Back