• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4000 Certified

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you think it will be a popular bid at Netjets? I assume so. Flight deck looked a little wider than the X and Sovereign - more comfy on the transcons...

Yes I think so... there about 24 people senior to me with a bid in. I am on Year 10.

7 people senior to me have G-IV bid in.

Gunfyter

When do you think they will actually put out FO bids? Next year? I'm assuming they want dual Capt's for awhile.

Or 18-day Schedule.....:eek:

Just remember how long you will be on the 18 Day with a new fleet!

Last edited:
How popular will this airplane be with owners? Do you think it will cannibalize sales for other types within Netjets like the Sovereign, G200 or even the Falcon? Obviously it is a larger-cabin jet (8+ seats) that can fly transcon pretty easily.

Anyone know how the Hawker 4000 will compare to Flex's CL300 in terms of performance, comfort, price, etc.?

How popular will this airplane be with owners? Do you think it will cannibalize sales for other types within Netjets like the Sovereign, G200 or even the Falcon? Obviously it is a larger-cabin jet (8+ seats) that can fly transcon pretty easily.

Anyone know how the Hawker 4000 will compare to Flex's CL300 in terms of performance, comfort, price, etc.?

A Flex guy told me yesterday the CL300 is a better performer and that it has more cabin space than the 4000. I haven't seen any numbers to back that up though.

Will Netjets use the 4000 to Hawaii from the West Coast or will it be restricted like the Sovereign?

Was in Little Rock 4 days ago. 4 4000s in the hanger, 2 in NJA colors. The MX dude said they were finishing up the interiors, will be on NJA property in 2 weeks, 3 at the latest. Take it for what it's worth..

Latest resources

Back