• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4 refineries out of commission for weeks to months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
<yawn> So mundane have the replies been lately. I guess it's time to put this one out to pasture.

Next week's topic will be how the U.S Army Corps of Engineers requested $104 million last year for....you guessed it - Levee upgrades for New Orleans but some gunslinger who goes by the name "W" shot it full of holes and only allowed $40 million. His cronies in Congress chipped in another $2 million for a grand total of $42 million. Somebody, or some City, had to pay the price for even more tax cuts for Big Business and the uber-wealthy. But you Republicans keep towing the party line (while the party laughs behind your back) about how righteous you are to gut our social safety net programs, send our jobs overseas permanently, and further weaken our tax base. Walmart loves to sell you the 2 gallon container of Rush Limbaugh Voodoo Science KoolAid and you are all too happy to buy it with the remnants of what's left of your future social security check.

To say that this is Ws fault is BS. I live 1/2 mile from the notorious 17th levee that broke and flooded the city. That levee was just finished two weeks ago from a serious upgrade. As far as the animals that raped and pillaged our city, they should take responsibility for not leaving. Have of the dum son of b--thes drove to the superdome in their own vehicles, thus hampering the efforts of the rescuers for the 5% that couldnt get out. I feel for those in HOU, SAT, and AUS because the murder and unemployment rates will go up astronomically due to the savages living permantely in the those cities. A true cleansing of the city is what we needed. My wife is a ER nurse at Charity. They were held up at gun point till they gave them narcotics, and then the monkeys had a gun fight in the er because one group got better drugs than the others. They medical staff ended holed up on the 12 floor giving each other iv to stay hydrated because they were out of water and food. And they couldnt get rescued because the monkeys were shooting the rescuers. This behavior is the end result of third generation welfare, go democrats.

DonVerita said:
<yawn> So mundane have the replies been lately. I guess it's time to put this one out to pasture.

Next week's topic will be how the U.S Army Corps of Engineers requested $104 million last year for....you guessed it - Levee upgrades for New Orleans but some gunslinger who goes by the name "W" shot it full of holes and only allowed $40 million. His cronies in Congress chipped in another $2 million for a grand total of $42 million. Somebody, or some City, had to pay the price for even more tax cuts for Big Business and the uber-wealthy. But you Republicans keep towing the party line (while the party laughs behind your back) about how righteous you are to gut our social safety net programs, send our jobs overseas permanently, and further weaken our tax base. Walmart loves to sell you the 2 gallon container of Rush Limbaugh Voodoo Science KoolAid and you are all too happy to buy it with the remnants of what's left of your future social security check.
And the Democrats wonder why their popularity is plummeting. . . .
All you see on TV is Nancy Pelosi and her ilk beeatching and moaning - BUT DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Good news:

Oil will eventually fall.

Response to good news:

I'll believe it when I see it. Were all gonna die...

Bad News:

Oil will go up another 300% in the next 2 days.

Were all gonna die....

Bottom line is were all gonna die.
So chill.

Caveat: 4.5 beers

bye now I'm goin out.

eat drink and be merry mofos.

klhoard said:
And the Democrats wonder why their popularity is plummeting. . . .

Apparently a jump in is needed to once again raise the B.S. flag to your drivel.

Ah yes...the chickens are coming home to roost. Do the math. Even an increasing number of Republicans are finally seeing the light. Bush and Mr. "51% = MANDATE" Cheney will go down in history as two of the most incompetent, arrogant, corrupt fools to ever step in the White House.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/10/bush.poll.ap/index.html

Poll: Bush approval at 39 percent

Saturday, September 10, 2005; Posted: 10:46 a.m. EDT (14:46 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush's job approval has dipped below 40 percent for the first time in the AP-Ipsos poll, reflecting widespread doubts about his handling of gasoline prices and the response to Hurricane Katrina.

Nearly four years after Bush's job approval soared into the 80s after the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, Bush was at 39 percent job approval in an AP-Ipsos poll taken this week. That's the lowest since the the poll was started in December 2003.

The public's view of the nation's direction has grown increasingly negative as well, with nearly two-thirds now saying the country is heading down the wrong track.

"As a nation, we are pretty well stretched," said Barry Allen, a political independent from Reed City, Michigan. "I approve of some of the things the president has done and disapprove of others. Overall, I disapprove."

Last edited:
DonVerita said:
. . .<snip>. . .
"As a nation, we are pretty well stretched," said Barry Allen, a political independent from Reed City, Michigan. "I approve of some of the things the president has done and disapprove of others. Overall, I disapprove."
Well, now you've really convinced me; Liberal boy. Quoting a political powerhouse from . . . . .
Reed City, Michigan. . . . .
Population 1200. . . . .
Knucklehead!!!!
Go drive your Honda Princess toy car . . . .

Latest resources

Back