3rd Hand Info on SWA training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
technology

It does not work as well as it will. First, the install of our router and direct line to Real did not come off as planned so it was uploaded through the internet rather than direct.

second, we are just learning the software and what the capabilities are.

The general concept is that you get to ask the questions that are on this board all the time to the real person/

All of these will not be just pilot or airline oriented. A wide list of guests is contemplated as we learn more on how it works....

Better to try and do this than not to try at all.

HIGHLIGHTS

Anyone want to post the highlights? Unfortunately, I missed it while I was downloading the Real Player I thought I already had.
Thanks!

Mine just said "the link is outdated" when I tried to connect :confused:

Is there a way to download the transcript after the fact? I'd kinda like to see what he had to say...

To SWA Guys

I am reading in some publications that the minimum OFF time is 10 days/month. Is that a good representation of a typical schedule?
Can anybody give me an actual schedule sequence for a month?
Thanks

No, that's not really a good representation at all. In a 31 day mo., 16 days off would be the norm. 30 day months would have 15 days off. Here is a typical line for an FO with 18 mos. seniority at MDW.

January, 2002
3, 4, 5 MSY, MHT overnites

9, 10, 11, 12 JAX, SAN, RDU

16, 17, 18 RDU, LAS

23, 24, 25 BUR, TUS

30, 31, 01 ONT, FLL

That is 15 days on in January (plus one on the Feb overlap) and 16 days off. The line has about 80 block hours and pays 96 trips, or about $5300. The only thing to add is per diem which would be about $500.

Thanks a lot XNav. I'm waiting for a class date and I am wondering if I need to relocate from New Hampshire or just commute.

Latest resources

Back