3000HRS = entry level

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dangerboy said:
Glad those weren't the mins at my last job! ATP and 135 captain on a B200 at 1600 hrs, 135 captain on a C650 at 2200 hrs.
Although I've got your times beat on both the B200 and the jet, you're a much better fisherman.:)

You get what you pay for.

a $22,500 pilot with those times is well.....pretty sad

I too agree that corporate flight departments (much moreso than airlines) need to recruit people with some experience.

That being said, that wage is dissapointing.

Very Sad!!!!

The cleaning crew for our airplane gets paid more than $22,500!!!!!!!:puke:
Pretty sad to think that someone who's been around long enough to amass over 3000TT would even think of accepting this wage but I'm sure it'll happen.

rice said:
The cleaning crew for our airplane gets paid more than $22,500!!!!!!!.

i remember the head of the cleaning contractor at we had @ HPN always had a brand new Mercedes. our yearly nut for acft cleaning was over 100K :)

Last edited:
If they do not find anyone at that experience level, they will redefine their minimum hiring standards until they fill the job. It is like one of the on-demand DA-20 operators, advertising for DA-20 PIC with 5000TT, 3000 DA-20, 2000 DA-20 PIC to start at $25,000. Who got hired a guy with about 500 hrs in a DA-20. It is like asking a girl to dance you do not know if you can get anyone until you ask. If you are unemployed, it is a great place to get current and look for your next job.

Remember grasshopper....... once the bar is set low, it is nearly impossible to raise it. Keep your dignity guys, MOST of us are professionals and deserve to get paid as one!!

Latest resources

Back