• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$3000 Fine... Courtesy TSA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even then - I checked in at the kiosk by the food court/escalators - or will those no longer be authorized for nonrev use. I didnt have an ATL SIDA badge, so I always had to go thru the security theater to access the concourses.

Here are some facts;

TSA was created on November 19th, 2001 as part of the Aviation And Transportation Security Act. (Source)

At the time the Senate had 50 Democrats with 1 Independent in their caucus and the Republicans had 49. The House had 220 Republicans with 1 Independent and 211 Democrats with 1 Independent for a total score:

Senate: D 51 to R 49
House: D 212 to R 221

(Source)

Oh, and the Executive branch had 2 Republicans and no Democrates (Bush / Cheney). Also, we had just been through 9/11 and nobody was going to not support the Commander in Chief at that very emotional time. To stand up against the TSA would have been political suicide for anyone in either party.

Flysafe

Last edited:
The power of the pen wins again - just mark yo own damn seat request card - its just some illegible scribble anyway. When I would commute out of ATL, I would just go thru the emp line, flash my ID, hit up a kiosk, print out my S/R card, make the illegible scribble, and all the gate agents were happy that I went thru security.

That's a great plan right up until you get caught. I hear Guantanamo Bay is nice this time of the year.

That's a great plan right up until you get caught. I hear Guantanamo Bay is nice this time of the year.

Didn't you here Obama is closing Guantanamo Bay.

I don't care who started the TSA it was a mistake!

THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T RUN ANYTHING!!!!!!

Alright this hit my last nerve. PILOTS REVOLT! The FAA holds us to a higher standard, one level of safety, blah blah blah, nose into my cockpit recorder, have my fingerprints and everything else they need as well as a law THAT WAS WRITTEN IN 2002 (never put into place).

With former ALPA Boss Randy Babbit as head of the FAA......This is enough. No more taking off shoes here, belt there, belt and shoes overthere, THIS IS ENOUGH!

ALPA grow a pair name the date and spread the word and the issue is fixed.

(Insert date here) is the last day all airline pilots walk with paxs through security. PERIOD!

This one time, I accidentally brushed my hand against a TSA agent's boob. She wasn't young or all that hot, but it was still pretty awesome. Boobies!

With former ALPA Boss Randy Babbit as head of the FAA......This is enough. No more taking off shoes here, belt there, belt and shoes overthere, THIS IS ENOUGH! PERIOD!

Now thats funny!

Waiting for Randy Babbit to do something.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Tsa ??????????

TSA story, I am flying on a purchased ticket and am flying with my wife. I have a detachable belt buckle; it is my Navy "I have been there buckle”. It is attached to a cloth belt. I take off the buckle put it in the bin. I keep the cloth belt in my pants. TSA guy says you have to take off your belt, I tell him it is only a cloth belt. He says doesn't matter you must remove your belt. I took it off and put it in my pocket. He let me walk through.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back