• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$3000 Fine... Courtesy TSA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea thats bullcrap. I go through security at the outstation on day 4; kiosk in atl and straight to the gate. So do they want us to take the seat request through security and have it marked by TSA? Awesome. Makes commuting even more enjoyable.

I think if you're in uniform it doesn't matter. Are we still allowed to go through security out of uniform with just an I.D.?

It's good to know that while they're miserably failing in catching actual terrorists, they're making sure they have their bases covered by nabbing airline pilots.

Ahh the joys of being a commuter. I sent DG a reply seeking clarification that if one duties in at an outstation on their last day, without a boarding pass, does not that satisfy this requirement even though one doesn't have a boarding pass but goes through security at that outstation. Also asked what if one has the JS reserved, but still goes through security at that outstation. Both have no evidence that you went through security.

I had a PC last week, went through security with my ID in civies, and check in at the gate for a flight home. Wasn't listed but got on using the JS. So you can still get through with your ID, for now at least.

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!

Does this apply to DH? If so, we just need to Pick the longest line, take our time going thru security and miss the DH flight. This rule will go away AGAIN.

Do they *have* enough agents to send to every gate that's going to need it? They're going to be walking off the pounds, for sure! =) Unfortunate side effect is that I bet a lot of folks will be missing their flight while they wait for "TSA verification." Kinda like waiting for a wheelchair, but with a gubmint agency.

Security theater. Enjoy the show...you paid for it.

btw, I believe Bush federalized the security folks, not Obama. Let's see...yeah, it was before Jan 09 right? Oh yeah, it was in freakin 2002 that happened.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back