• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$3000 Fine... Courtesy TSA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New memo today says "nevermind....nothing has changed" Just hope you don't piss off a gate agent if you cleared earlier at an outstation.

Lets see yo proof!!!

btw, I believe Bush federalized the security folks, not Obama. Let's see...yeah, it was before Jan 09 right? Oh yeah, it was in freakin 2002 that happened.

I seem to be one of the few that remembers that Senators, mostly Democrats pushed for. I think eventually all the senators voted for that and it was later part of a larger piece of legislation.

While I wish Republicans in the Senate would have opposed this, but dont lay it at Bushes feet. He certainly did not come up with it, I think the main person in this was Fritz Hollings who is to blame

What the hell does TSA think they'll acomplish? Say that their producing results by having those agents at the check point podium act like their doing something by putting magic marker and their intials on a peice of paper the gate probably won't look at anyways.

I say TSA should be held publicly accountable to correcting the situation of un-authorized items going through security, (which their is a problem with) instead of wanting everyone to think there doing something by meanglessly marking more boarding passes with red tape.

Democrats were a small minority in the 2002 Congress. You best check yourself.

and if you believe that, you probably also believe that Tom Daschle, the Senate majority leader, must have been a Republican too.

You may want to actually check yourself. Democrats had the majority in the Senate at that time.

The power of the pen wins again - just mark yo own damn seat request card - its just some illegible scribble anyway. When I would commute out of ATL, I would just go thru the emp line, flash my ID, hit up a kiosk, print out my S/R card, make the illegible scribble, and all the gate agents were happy that I went thru security.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back