• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 times what BRK paid for NJA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol. That's Riccis favorite rumor. He starts it all the time...Ricci don't buy new planes except phenom he buys old junk and puts a new paint n interior in them and calls them new..still old junk.

Curious on how the Globals are doing for NJ? Reliable?

Not bad so far because Bombardier is bending over backward to support them in the field. At least until Sokol, er, I mean Hansell pisses them off too.

I wonder if he gets the $2.5 Billion he could probably buy us back from Berkshire

Could be like Steve Jobs returning to APPLE

And piss it all away once again? Loblolly.....

Rumor has it that DAC has a Gulfstream order on the books. Look for the announcement at NBAA.

PDittyfo2s, focurtisjaxns.....?

Last edited:

Hey if that's what I'm wrong about then I would love to be wrong all day everyday. Contrary to what you may think I would love nothing more to see this company get 1000 new planes pay a decent wage treat employees with respect and decency. However not one Gulfstream has been delivered as of yet and until there on the ramp being flown don't count your chickens. Not saying we won't see any but probably only a few no where near 50. This isn't the first time this management has announced a crazy number of new planes and we either got non or a small fraction of what was supposibly ordered. That being said I hope 100 show up instead of 50

Latest resources

Back