Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Day Flight Takes 11 Days Longest Ferry Flight Yet! Long!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would think in that line of work you would have your own GPS and handheld?
Crazy to be flying in an old POS like that though. The fire would have been enough for me to call it quits on that one. How loud of a signal does it have to give you?

It reminds me of Eddie Murphy doing a bit on the Amityville House. One guy walks in and hears the walls say "Get the F*** out" and decides he's gonna check it out. The next guy hears the same thing, and is running down the street.

ahhh,reminds me of when i used to Repo. airplanes for a finance company. You always have spectacular maint. on a plane that someone defaults on a loan

Yeah What did you charge? Day rate, hourly, flat rate. I ferried a piper half way acrossed the country once for a flate rate and realised that i would have been much better off with a day rate. Never again!

Also will you be teaching the person who bought this plane how to fly?

part61 said:

I believe he got on an airline and the heck outta town. Smartest thing he did in 11 days!

part61 said:
Yeah What did you charge? Day rate, hourly, flat rate. I ferried a piper half way acrossed the country once for a flate rate and realised that i would have been much better off with a day rate. Never again!

HELL, NO!!!!! Even if I were a CFI would still be a HELL, NO!!!

gkrangers said:
You don't have to answer, but what kind of money do you get paid for something like that, if you don't mind?

A subway sandwitch, half a coke, A cab ride & $211.00 and that was with a $200.00 Tip

Art Vandalay said:
you're right, i don't know what this guy is talking about.

Art V.

I know what I am talking about! It is a hydraulic flap system!

Vector4fun said:
I have to admit, I might have done something like that when I was 19.

Today, I wouldn't fly a piece of junk like that around the patch. That airplane sounds like it needs a quality annual inspection, probably $10K or more in repairs, or it's gonna hurt someone...

Yes, I just hope he don't hop in it and try & fly it with out receiving instruction in it, and hope he has a decent wrench give it a good inspection before flying it. but he has to reg it in canada and I think they require an inspection.

c208fr8dawg said:
ahhh,reminds me of when i used to Repo. airplanes for a finance company. You always have spectacular maint. on a plane that someone defaults on a loan

I think that would be fun any pointers on getting in to the aircraft repo market?

Latest resources

Back