Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Day Flight Takes 11 Days Longest Ferry Flight Yet! Long!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyingToIST said:
NW Pilot,
a word of advice, I hop your flying skills are better than your writing skills. Know the difference between "hear" and "here". When sentences finish use full stop and capital letter after that.. It was extremely hard to read and follow..
Before you call me a spelling police or something similar to that, these skills will help you to present yourself better to employers and students..

Cheers..

Just because I am not a perfect speller or have perfect grammar dose not mean it will reflect upon my flying skills. I bet there are some things you cannot do well and it will not make you any less of a pilot! You can be a cyber bully all you want it really don’t bother me makes yourself look like an ass to everyone else.

FlyingToIST said:
NW Pilot,
a word of advice, I hop your flying skills are better than your writing skills. Know the difference between "hear" and "here". When sentences finish use full stop and capital letter after that.. It was extremely hard to read and follow..
Before you call me a spelling police or something similar to that, these skills will help you to present yourself better to employers and students..

Cheers..

Ha ha...you need some lessons too!

Dude it's a story. He wrote it like he was telling his buddies.

NW- you're right you should have stopped at day 2

Latest resources

Back