Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Day Flight Takes 11 Days Longest Ferry Flight Yet! Long!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just kinda fell into it from a friend of mine, most of the time it was 172s from some of the flight schools that folded after 9/11

The first 210's (razorbacks) had hydraulic driven flaps, the powerpack was similar to a PA-23 system. It may have been built by Ozone, who also built the powerpacks for Navajo's, Aztecs, and Skymasters.

when the start cart was plugged in and the gyros spun up with the master off, that worked!!! At least something worked!!! lol!!!

skydivinguy said:
when the start cart was plugged in and the gyros spun up with the master off, that worked!!! At least something worked!!! lol!!!
No, line guy was looking for the propper cables nothing had been plugged in to the aircraft. All the shielding melted & shorted out the system.

Last edited:
Since everyone else is all "Ha Ha, that's funny!" and "I thought the flaps were electric..." I'll say it: You exercised very poor judgement flying that piece of S H I T across the country. You could've been injured, killed, killed someone on the ground, or worst of all, had your license yanked if you got ramp checked. You should grow up a little bit. A few hours of flying time isn't worth risking your life or your ticket.

pilotmiketx said:
Since everyone else is all "Ha Ha, that's funny!" and "I thought the flaps were electric..." I'll say it: You exercised very poor judgement flying that piece of S H I T across the country. You could've been injured, killed, killed someone on the ground, or worst of all, had your license yanked if you got ramp checked. You should grow up a little bit. A few hours of flying time isn't worth risking your life or your ticket.

I got grom his post that it was airworthy at the start of the legs?!?

210 bucks for 11 days work?

Talk about whoring yourself out.

Diesel said:
210 bucks for 11 days work?

Talk about whoring yourself out.

Yea, & I missed a $1,500 4 to 5 day flight because of that airplane! I should have walked when it had the electrical fire!

NW Pilot,
a word of advice, I hop your flying skills are better than your writing skills. Know the difference between "hear" and "here". When sentences finish use full stop and capital letter after that.. It was extremely hard to read and follow..
Before you call me a spelling police or something similar to that, these skills will help you to present yourself better to employers and students..

Cheers..

FlyingToIST said:
NW Pilot,
a word of advice, I hop your flying skills are better than your writing skills. Know the difference between "hear" and "here". When sentences finish use full stop and capital letter after that.. It was extremely hard to read and follow..
Before you call me a spelling police or something similar to that, these skills will help you to present yourself better to employers and students..

Cheers..
That's funny -- perhaps you should follow your own advice.

I thought it was a good story

Latest resources

Back