2nd UPS June class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr Supersonic

Francis1, I mean, Farmer1, lighten up!! We are all in this thing together and a good sense of humor will make the time pass faster, maybe even supersonically!!

Hawg aka "old school pooler"......

Farmer1,
2.5B? Hmm..if memory serves, I don't think it was that expensive. But maybe there has been inflation in the last 2 weeks since I stopped flying it. Ha..just giving you grief. See you on property in a few weeks. You'll enjoy yourself.

Floater

Farmer1,

Chill dude is was just a joke.

If I were you I would hold your opinions to yourself!!

"Freedom of Speech", isn't that what you protect in your 2.5B Supersonic jet?

Ok time to tie down my $50K slow as a scooter C-152 and go slam some B-52s intill I feel like I am going supersonic!!!!

Floater/NewGuyII

Floater,

Thats why you were always my ***** in the jet, you could never get the facts straight...but now I will forever be junior to you my man! Get back to studying!

NewGuyII...I should have used the 30 minute rule...everyone has different reasons that may keep them from going to a class they may want to be in, some of them are out of their control...best of luck to you!

Cheers,

Farmer

Air Force contact info on PRIA forms

Not to hijack the thread, BUT...since there looks like there a couple of UPS poolies here with a USAF background, I thought this would be a good place to get a question answered.

When you completed your PRIA forms for UPS, did you list your unit's contact information, or is there general USAF contact information (i.e. personnel command) that is more appropriate.

On a side note, I did hear further substantiation from UPS HR that interviwing is slowing way down, which is hopefully good news for those of you in the pool.

Thanks for any assistance!
OK

I listed my units admin sections address. I showed the PRIA forms to the person responsible for maintaining our flight records and explained what they where because I put his name on the address line.
I used my units address because if there is any questions they can easily find me.
Hope this helps!

Swimming in the poo!

Joey

Okaythen said:
On a side note, I did hear further substantiation from UPS HR that interviwing is slowing way down, which is hopefully good news for those of you in the pool.

Thanks for any assistance!
OK

Hopefully it won't come to a complete halt! Still waiting...

Okaythen,
When I filled mine out I actually called and asked the question as to what to put for an address. The HR folks told me to just put my CC's address and name and contact info on it. They (UPS) know they aren't getting records from the military and all they want it for is to verify that you were indeed working there and you are who you say you are. Although, I don't think they ever called my CC. Good luck. I imagine flight records would be able to do the same thing though...

Floater

You're where?!?!?!?!?!

Hey Joeylikey,

You're swimming in the what???? Your post says that you're swimming in the poo. I hope not. I know that some of these guys might be "releasing" things in the pool, but I hope not THAT! :eek: Maybe it's just a Baby Ruth?

I'm just kidding! Busting each others' chops are what we do here in the pool to pass the time. Congrats on joining us. When did you get the lucky letter? Grab a beer, some water wings, and kick back!

1800 RVR

Waterlogged, and waiting... :D

Latest resources

Back