Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1800 RVR

Sitting reserve...
Well, we know that there have been some statements as to a 2nd class in June i.e. June 27. Has anyone been able to confirm with fair certainty that this class will happen? Some posts on previous threads seem to have credibility, but has there been an official annoucement from HR or the training dept. about this class?

Next, has anyone been called for their med. that isn't going to be in the June 6 class? It would seem that calls might go out here anytime if that June 27 class is going to happen? I know what lots of you may be saying - go on with what you are doing and they will eventually call - but as you can see from my profile, I have LOTS of time on my hands. There are only so many honey-do's a man can take! This is my release from the terrible world of housework.

Have a great weekend poolies, and may our preservers be retired soon!

1800 RVR :D

There will be a class on 27 June and another small class on 7 July. And I know a friend of mine has been called for his medical and he is not going to be in the 13 June class. Good luck and hopefully you hear something soon.

floater

It's been too quiet...

Now that the long weekend is over, let's hear some good news. It's been way too quiet out there. So...........?

1800 RVR :D

Ups

Called for the med on 20 May, went down for the appt on 25 May...no words yet on a class but I'm not available for the 27 June class!

Farmer

Congrats!

Congrats farmer1!

This is more like it. Let's hear some more good news. The more the better. Anyone else?

1800 RVR

Still Waiting

I haven't heard any words but thought I would check in anyway. The only words I have heard about recently have been on this board.

No physical yet for me.

Anyone have an idea how long it takes from physical to class date?

Good Luck to all....

Still swimmin

Hawg

Farmer1,

How are you NOT available for June 27th class?
The only reason you should not be available is the following:

1. Giving birth.
2. Have your hemorrids remove.
3. have a FDX interview!

Just don't get it sometimes.

It's about time! Finally - it's nice to hear from you guys. It got all too quiet. The only bad thing is that we are all still here! :eek: I thought they had closed the pool for the season, and I was the only one who didn't get the memo. All kidding aside, hopefully the phones will start ringing for more of us.

1800 RVR

Back to Apocalypse Now...

Latest resources

Back